Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Fishing  (Read 2422 times)

Offline 8pointhunter

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
Fishing
« on: February 19, 2014, 02:43:33 pm »
I'm just wondering if anyone else here likes fishing, if so, your favorite fish to catch and have you ever been fishing nude?
"And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day. They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is, but it's coming! Whether we're ready or not!" - Blake Belladonna

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
Re: Fishing
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 04:06:25 pm »
I haven't been fishing since 2006, and I only got into it because my grandparents kind of forced it on us as kids, and I was hoping my stepdad would like me if I went fishing with him and his son

Offline spipper

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 01:58:52 am »
Favorite fish to catch? I think bluefish, heck of a fight, and actually kind of tastey. Otherwise I think I like panfish and bass. It's just so fun on the fly!

However, I am starting to develop and interest in muskies and various other freshwater monsters. And catfish is just a nice relaxing day on the dock with friends.

Haven't done it nude, too scared of hooking myself in an embarrassing place

Offline Chris97

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
    • Kraeuterbart
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 05:26:06 pm »
I´m fishing for years. Favourite fishes? Zander, perch and trout. But never naked.
Wer wartet mit Besonnenheit, der wird belohnt zur rechten Zeit!

Offline 8pointhunter

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 11:46:25 pm »
That sounds awesome Mountainboy, what was nude fishing like?
"And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day. They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is, but it's coming! Whether we're ready or not!" - Blake Belladonna

ryan

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 01:25:05 am »
the most fish i caught is rainbow trouts in the river close to home

Offline Nanael

• Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 10:03:46 pm »
i like fishing :)

Alan-J

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 09:32:38 am »
Trout is a nice fish to catch.
Perch I find are a fun fight for the size of fish.
Tench always feel solid and meaty (though too slimy)

I wouldnt ever fish nude, its bad enough getting a hook in your finger occasionally..!!!!!

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 01:31:06 pm »
So far I have been fishing only summer times (but ice fishing in winter too). Then the preferred catch is pike.

And yes, I have tried fishing in the nude, almost got caught that time. I was throwing my lure at this one beach and suddenly this boat appears behind and island quite close and I take a lunge forward to be hip deep in water.

Offline 8pointhunter

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 03:29:06 am »
Northman, that sounds fun, but really scary with that boat appearing out of no where.

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 06:48:25 am »
Went fishing in Mexico last month and caught a 36" barracuda.
Went river fishing in a stream up north last week and caught some branches and a cold.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 08:08:56 am »
Northman, that sounds fun, but really scary with that boat appearing out of no where.

Well, not that scary - I think the top feeling was inconveniance, but it still needed some fast thinking and my fast thinking told me to take a step forward. Besides, it isn't like I am the only nude person you can see on that lake. Plenty of nude swimmers coming from saunas to have a dip on the lake.

Oh, and about pike fishing - my luckiest moment in fishing was this one time, when I went to the stream near our house and started tossing my lure around. And out of the blue there was a pulling movement and then a battle to get the catch to my side of the stream. The lure had caught a pike - a big one - but it didn't caught it by the mouth. It was lodged to the side of the pike, one hook on the gills too I think.

Alan-J

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 11:11:27 am »
I must admit, while you cant avoid hooking a fish foul-hooked like that, it still makes me sad when it happens. The fish mouths are designed to scrub around in stones and such so dont register pain in the same way as other parts of their bodies

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 11:47:18 am »
I must admit, while you cant avoid hooking a fish foul-hooked like that, it still makes me sad when it happens. The fish mouths are designed to scrub around in stones and such so dont register pain in the same way as other parts of their bodies

Never thought of that.  :sad: