Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Thine Orchestra doth dwell on youtube!  (Read 994 times)

NatureForever

Thine Orchestra doth dwell on youtube!
« on: March 12, 2014, 02:27:22 am »
People have told me time and time again that they wanted to hear me play my viola. While you can't really see me play a solo/cadenza or something, there is something almost as good (refer to the topic name). My teacher Chris Kraly has told everyone that someone's mom shot a video of ALL THREE WBHS ORCHESTRA'S playing "Andante Festivo" at my last concert and posted it on youtube. I've never seen the actual video yet, but type in "WBHS Andante Festivo" or something like that and it should pop up. It should be the only video that has anything to do with the West Bend High School Orchestra, so there you go. If you do watch it, you'll find me in the back-right side of the mosh pit on the stage (maybe), so try to spot me! Once again, WBHS Orchestras playing Andante Festivo at the WBHS Large Group Festival. If you can't find the video with that info, you're probably doing something wrong.