Naturist Resources > Blogs, Videos, Articles about Naturism/Nudity

5 reasons why you should go on naturist vacation with children

<< < (3/5) > >>

JT:
I so wish I could have grown up in that kind of a life style.  I don't understand why I didn't, it's so natural, normal, healthy and free.

cp:
I too wish i grew up in that enviroment with naked body acceptance, may have not taking me so long to try it...

Just yesterday, while on a nudist beach a family arrived with a boy of about 16/17 walked by to settle down and all of them got comfy straight away and got naked and had what looked like a great time together swimming and sunbathing.

I thought way to go parents, they sat quite away from me if  not i would of told them so..

steve tanner:
I so wish I could have lived naked as a teen boy! For all the reasons I'm reading here! I don't think there could be a better way for kids and teens to grow up! No body concern issues at all!

Danee:

kissane:

--- Quote from: Gldnfsh on June 24, 2015, 08:28:45 pm ---Swimming naked in a lake...Love...I think the naturist community should combine with the environmentalists and protect some nature!

--- End quote ---

Wonderful idea. Many environmentalists would be very open to joining naked swimming trips in lakes etc. It seems like an obvious route to growing the movement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version