Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 5 reasons why you should go on naturist vacation with children  (Read 29241 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135

How many times have you been travelling with children as a naturist?
Maybe you haven’t been travelling with children as a naturist. The reason could be that you thought, it could be that
 - this is too much out of the norm.
 - it would bad for the children.
 - people who are naturists are so beautiful – how will they look at me / us.

it could actually also be that there was no reason – you just haven’t thought about it.
Here are 5 reasons why travelling with children as a naturist is great idea.

Save money and time
When you travel as a naturist you don’t need as much clothing. Travelling as a family and a naturist will save you for a lot of packing/unpacking and might even save you a fair deal of money. Many low cost carriers doesn’t include luggage in their prices (except for hand luggage), they will charge you extra for a baggage.
Example – RyanAir has a fee on 25EUR for a 20kg bag – each way that is. If you are a family on 3 persons and normally needs to bring 3 bags then you probably could save, at least one bag while travelling as a naturist. 50EUR saved – that is actually not bad at all :)

Easier for the small ones and less comparison
Families with small children will find it easier travelling as a naturist – they don’t need to help the kid to get dressed when they want to get outside. The children will also find it more satisfying because they don’t need to ask for help everytime they need to get outside.
The older children will find it easier on their body image. They will not compare on who is got the right clothes and who hasn’t. In the buff we are all equal with our flaws and assets. The older children will find that when they mingle with other children the focus will not be on how you dress, but on who you are. I think that is a really good thing to learn as a child.

Children learn about their body
We live in a society where everything is hidden and everything is shown at the same time.
Let me explain: When many people hides their body on the beach, don’t take shows at school and in other ways hide their body. BUT at the same the body is also shown a lot in the medias – what is shown is a perfect body which has been photoshopped and manipulated. This mix gives a very confusing image of the human body – no wonder why children and young people has a bad body image.
When children is on a naturist beach, naturist resort or other places where nudity is ok. Then they will discover that their body might be normal and that all people have different and imperfect bodies. This will help the children accepting their body as it is.

Diversity leads to acceptance
I have kind of mentioned it before in this article – but diversity really leads to acceptance. This doesnt just count for the children but also for the parents – meet other people who like you have choosen to do something different than the norm, namely visiting a naturist location. Meeting other people who is doing things differently than the norm, makes you feel that you might not be so much on the wrong track as you thought.
Meeting other people and seeing their different bodies, also makes you accept, that your body is equally different. And ytes – you might think your hips is a bit to large and you have gained some weight after the birth of your wonderful child(ren) – so have many other mothers. That is actually ok.

Get back to you
Living together and accepting your own body, your families bodies and all the bodies at the naturist resort, will make you feel that you get much more back to yourself. Your family will feel that you/they are natural together and that it actually is ok to be natural together, because other people is natural together as well. You will soon discover that naturists tends to look much more in the eyes and there by be more at the moment listening to what you say instead of studying your boobs or other parts of the human body. It is really satisfying that one can find a inner peace in just being you.

http://spotnaked.com/5-reasons-go-naturist-vacation-children/3797/#comment-669
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

lvxandlight

Re: 5 reasons why you should go on naturist vacation with children
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 10:06:46 pm »
 :e4444

Very simple and to the point. I like it.

Offline TheSeane

• Shouting it out loud
  • I'm not an ambi-turner.
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 03:14:20 am »
My New Mexico friend is bringing her one year old daughter up to Orient Land Trust next month.  I also have another Texas friend coming with me and we are all staying in a cabin.  It's going to be fun :)

Offline vincedebo

• Read-Only
  • Casually Dressed
  • french naturist family...Mr here
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 09:19:09 am »
and you forget important thing...

kids love it!!! :2345

DarkGentleman

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 03:34:27 pm »
and you forget important thing...

kids love it!!! :2345

Seconded!

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 06:35:24 am »
 :e4444
what's to say?

Gldnfsh

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 08:28:45 pm »
Swimming naked in a lake...Love...I think the naturist community should combine with the environmentalists and protect some nature!

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 01:07:31 am »
Fantastic read and thanks for sharing it. I wish that I would had grown up in a naturalist family. I might had still not become a nudist or anything myself, but it for sure would had helped with my body image as that's something that I'm still fighting with these days.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline nacktfuchs

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 06:35:04 am »
true!!!

Offline Dmaury

• Fully Dressed
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2016, 02:48:45 pm »
A friend of mine growing up came from a naturist family. Every time I'd go visit I'd be puzzled by it, thought it was a bit weird even. But they traveled a lot and he always seemed happy.

JT

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 01:15:31 am »
I so wish I could have grown up in that kind of a life style.  I don't understand why I didn't, it's so natural, normal, healthy and free.

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2016, 06:06:17 pm »
I too wish i grew up in that enviroment with naked body acceptance, may have not taking me so long to try it...

Just yesterday, while on a nudist beach a family arrived with a boy of about 16/17 walked by to settle down and all of them got comfy straight away and got naked and had what looked like a great time together swimming and sunbathing.

I thought way to go parents, they sat quite away from me if  not i would of told them so..

steve tanner

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 03:23:48 am »
I so wish I could have lived naked as a teen boy! For all the reasons I'm reading here! I don't think there could be a better way for kids and teens to grow up! No body concern issues at all!

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2017, 08:24:54 pm »
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

kissane

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2020, 04:52:26 pm »
Swimming naked in a lake...Love...I think the naturist community should combine with the environmentalists and protect some nature!

Wonderful idea. Many environmentalists would be very open to joining naked swimming trips in lakes etc. It seems like an obvious route to growing the movement.