Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 3DS: Bravely Default  (Read 3714 times)

closetnudist

3DS: Bravely Default
« on: March 24, 2014, 03:44:36 am »
Finally.. Square-Enix finally produced a very nice game.. Bravely Default. This is my current game for my 3DS XL unit. It is really cool.. specially the effects of somewhat seeing the character in person.. the 3ds created a somewhat life size hologram of the character..

If there are any players here playiiing this game. Here me out!

I'm liking this game!!

NatureForever

Re: 3DS: Bravely Default
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 04:03:58 am »
Finally.. Square-Enix finally produced a very nice game.. Bravely Default. This is my current game for my 3DS XL unit. It is really cool.. specially the effects of somewhat seeing the character in person.. the 3ds created a somewhat life size hologram of the character..

I'm liking this game!!
I'm going to wait a while before I buy it. Supply plummets and demand is satisfied, supply replenishes, prices plummet. Simple economics.

closetnudist

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 05:03:57 am »

I'm liking this game!!
I'm going to wait a while before I buy it. Supply plummets and demand is satisfied, supply replenishes, prices plummet. Simple economics.

Oh come on Matt, jump in the BD bandwagon!! You're far richer than I am, LOL! This is so far the best 3DS game I've ever played.. Though kinda reminds you of FF Tactics for PS1 but this is different. Actually, this coming weekend, I'm gonna head to a huge mall to capture gamers that I can summon in the game plus adding new people for my town. Sometimes, I even play here at work.. but once after I check the coast is clear..

Once you avail the game, add me so you can summon me in the game! Though I wish I could appear in your game naked.. but that's out of scope. Hehehehe!!

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
  • Referrals: 0
    • fresh direction
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 01:43:47 pm »
I really want it but I cant find it on sale anywhere. Admittedly I haven't checked amazon yet. Once I finish link between worlds I will search.
what's to say?

closetnudist

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 12:51:26 am »
Last night, I woke up at 3AM just to check if the village rehabilitation side quest is completed. Can you imagine that? I have to make effort to wake up just to check the game.. That's how awesome it is!! Typically, Id rather sleep but this game is so awesome.. I can't help but to check it out..

I hope I can add you guys in the game so I can summon you during boss fights! LOL!!

NatureForever

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 04:42:12 am »

I'm liking this game!!

Oh come on Matt, jump in the BD bandwagon!! You're far richer than I am, LOL! This is so far the best 3DS game I've ever played.. Though kinda reminds you of FF Tactics for PS1 but this is different. Actually, this coming weekend, I'm gonna head to a huge mall to capture gamers that I can summon in the game plus adding new people for my town. Sometimes, I even play here at work.. but once after I check the coast is clear..

Once you avail the game, add me so you can summon me in the game! Though I wish I could appear in your game naked.. but that's out of scope. Hehehehe!!
I can't just blow away $40 on command, Marvin.

closetnudist

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 05:44:13 am »

I'm liking this game!!

I know someday.. you will get this game.. So far I really am enjoying this. I really did miss the turn based fight scene..

So far.. I only have 2 residents in my village. I gotta work my ass and get as many residents as I can..

On the side note.. Lightning Returns and Tales of Symphonia can wait. LOL!!

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 12:12:46 pm »

I'm liking this game!!

Interesting, that's it's only NZ$60 here http://www.nzgameshop.com/3ds-games/bravely-default-game-3ds?gclid=CJH6uvCTsL0CFU5FpQod_jwAIw

Didn't know 3DS games were so cheap
I'm everywhere and nowhere

closetnudist

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 01:12:25 am »
^right! Here.. its almost equal to old PS3 game price. Newer games are typically expensive. just a little.

And OH MY GGHHAADD!! I already have 5 residents in my town in here!!

closetnudist

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 05:29:08 am »
Supperr Nice!! I could even customize my finishing moves!! So guys! please add me in Bravely Default so you can summon me in your game and I'll do my finishing move to help you defeat bosses!

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 05:32:03 pm »
Didn't know 3DS games were so cheap
For someone who has mainly bought games on Steam during sales for a while, they are not.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

closetnudist

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 02:15:21 am »
Most of my day are spent in stress, worrying and daydreaming.. Thank God! Square-Enix made this game and I got to spend 2-3hours/day to drop everything and enjoy this game.. Currently, I have 14 people in my 3DS town already.

Feethugs

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 02:13:46 am »
This game gives me hope that a good jrpg can still be made! :P

closetnudist

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 02:22:08 am »
This game gives me hope that a good jrpg can still be made! :P

This is the best comment so far!! I like you!!

When playing Bravely Default, I haven't turned OFF my 3DS since! And I start bringing my unit everywhere I go. I always keep watch on how my town's progress goes. <--This is a side quest.

Feethugs

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 02:29:19 am »
Haha if it wasn't for Animal Crossing, Id prolly always have Bravely Default on. Gotta keep an eye on my village >_<  lol