Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 3DS: Bravely Default  (Read 3710 times)

closetnudist

Re: 3DS: Bravely Default
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 02:42:38 am »
Haha if it wasn't for Animal Crossing, Id prolly always have Bravely Default on. Gotta keep an eye on my village >_<  lol

I haven't played Animal Crossing before.. but it sounds fun!

closetnudist

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 07:56:34 am »
yesterday.. Finally, I got a friend (female) who have accepted my invitation to be abilinked with.. Its strange, that most of my friends are lady gamers and very few are guys which includes my best friend out of the few.

Note that you need to have the game Bravely Default on your 3DS and so with the other person you are connecting with. Else, you won't be able to abilinked with.. plus you've gotta connect to the internet.

There are also friends that you can street pass with.. but they cannot be included in the abilinked feature. They will be add to your community as your slave laborers. I mean.. construction workers.. I mean.. residents.

closetnudist

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 03:27:09 am »
OMG!!! There's a skill-set for Monk here that requires you to WEAR NOTHING!! (No weapons, no armors, no accessories) In exchange of 200% attack power. So basically, you are FIGHTING NUDE!!

Damn! There are naturists in Bravely Default!