Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How does [good] music make you feel?  (Read 1149 times)

NatureForever

How does [good] music make you feel?
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:14:43 am »
Whenever I hear a song that I REALLY like, it practically makes me high. I seriously imagine it feels the same as doing drugs (you know, just without the eternally ruining your life with utter damnation part of it). It actually puts me IN the scene that the music makes me think of (and I'm not just trying to sound poetic about it, I mean it ACTUALLY does that). It's just paradise when I hear a great song (i.e. "A Flame for Freedom").

How does a great song make you feel?

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: How does [good] music make you feel?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 04:55:53 am »
Goosebumps, chills, tingles, delirium and sometimes tears. They take me somewhere, a childhood memory, some random places and a lot of the time video ideas.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:48:15 pm by nudieDaniel »
I'm everywhere and nowhere

closetnudist

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 05:08:13 am »
It uplifts my mood.. One of my favorites is the opening theme for Kamen Rider Black.. Complete with my riding customs, and with this sound playing in my motorcycle speakers. This makes me drive faster and I really feel that high! I become a superhero fighting for love and peace!

Whenever I feel a bit down, I listen to the song "Last Friday Night".

Shiden Kai

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 01:38:27 pm »
All of the above and then some.

Music is something of a foundation for me.   It's a form of art that always keeps me grounded, no matter my mood.  Whether I'm sitting behind a piano and spontaneously creating something on my own, or sitting around and listening to somebody else's work (which is what I usually do),  I'm just happy to be a part of the process.

lvxandlight

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 03:11:32 pm »
Clearly, it makes me feel like a boss ass bitch.  :2345