Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Yay Sharon! Rock it :)  (Read 1695 times)

Offline TheSeane

• Shouting it out loud
  • I'm not an ambi-turner.
  • Referrals: 1
Yay Sharon! Rock it :)
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:22:01 pm »
Sharon Stone doesn’t bother wearing a bra to dinner

Forgetting something?

Sharon Stone‘s aversion to undergarments has made headlines again. The 56-year-old was photographed wearing a sheer, see-through blouse, and no bra, when she left Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood on Sunday night.

Stone is no stranger to showing a little skin.  Her infamous scene in 1992′s “Basic Instinct,” in which the actress uncrosses her legs to reveal she is not wearing any underwear, quickly attained iconic status in pop culture.

But the actress’s famous figure certainly hasn’t aged — she recently appeared on the cover of the March issue of Shape magazine, where she spoke candidly about Hollywood’s beauty standards.

“This idea that being youthful is the only thing that’s beautiful or attractive simply isn’t true,” she explained. “I don’t want to be an ‘ageless beauty.’ I want to be a woman who is the best I can be at my age.”

Next, the actress will star in the TNT action-drama, “Agent X.”

Full article:  http://pagesix.com/2014/03/24/sharon-stone-doesnt-bother-wearing-a-bra-to-dinner/

I have to mention that I love her quote  :azn: “I don’t want to be an ‘ageless beauty.’ I want to be a woman who is the best I can be at my age.”

Offline JoshVi

• JoshVi
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Trying to be EcoFriendly
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Yay Sharon! Rock it :)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 07:05:38 pm »
I have to mention that I love her quote  :azn: “I don’t want to be an ‘ageless beauty.’ I want to be a woman who is the best I can be at my age.”

:3145 She is the coolest...
Nudity leads to true freedom!