Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Web design advice  (Read 220 times)

Offline Jiyujin

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 2
    • Young Buffalo Naturists
Web design advice
« on: March 25, 2014, 06:39:50 pm »
So I have a free website at webs.com for young naturists in my area. But having such little experience with Web design I only have things on a template. I'd like to make it look better and a little more friendly.  Could anyone offer advice?

Offline JoshVi

• JoshVi
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Trying to be EcoFriendly
  • Referrals: 0
    • BeNude
Re: Web design advice
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 07:02:15 pm »
Whenever simpler is better, try to keep the menu bar under the header, not to put too much information (that people do not read it and will seem boring), uses bold colors in moderation (do not want to tire the view your visitors), try to align everything in an organized manner ...

I have done and managed several websites and if you need more help send me a message here, so I can see the site and help you more specifically ...
Nudity leads to true freedom!

Offline Jiyujin

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 09:27:03 pm »
It's under the website thing on my profile. That little globe under my picture.

closetnudist

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 06:01:00 am »
taking the 2nd place in the web designing contest when I was still a student.. I would say keep it simple.. And only include functions that are meaningful to the user.. You need to think like a user.. Like if ever you go into a website, what do you expect to see first? what buttons should be present? what pages are needed to be there to complete your transaction? Also for the graphical design, make the overall design consistent with every page like you have a 'theme design'. if privacy is a concern to your website, do think about how secure it is.

Offline JoshVi

• JoshVi
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Trying to be EcoFriendly
    • BeNude
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 03:48:56 pm »
The site looks good... but looks like a template... would be a bit better if the background were less dark...

Sometimes i try not to recommend so many things because all remains on the owner taste...
Nudity leads to true freedom!

Offline Jiyujin

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 10:20:20 am »
The site looks good... but looks like a template..
hehehe it was a template :P

Offline puppiesrawesome

• Topless with bottoms
  • Hello i live on the same planet as you :D
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 07:42:44 pm »
this is a bit off topic in regards to this specific thread, but does anyone do any work with Computed Aided Design? I want to be an engineer, and i figure i will learn in college but i've been tinkering with a program called DeltaCAD on my MacBook Pro and i'm not quite sure how some things work (not actual features, but things like how to scale something or how to choose a scale for the design, difference between isometric and X,Y grids, how to select grid spacing, etc.) i hope this isn't too off topic, and if theres a better thread i'd be glad to re-post there! i didn't want to start a duplicate thread for something already open
thanks!! 
looking for friends :)

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 10:45:19 pm »
How much are you willing to learn?
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Local Moderator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 12:39:21 am »
this is a bit off topic in regards to this specific thread, but does anyone do any work with Computed Aided Design? I want to be an engineer, and i figure i will learn in college but i've been tinkering with a program called DeltaCAD on my MacBook Pro and i'm not quite sure how some things work (not actual features, but things like how to scale something or how to choose a scale for the design, difference between isometric and X,Y grids, how to select grid spacing, etc.) i hope this isn't too off topic, and if theres a better thread i'd be glad to re-post there! i didn't want to start a duplicate thread for something already open
thanks!!

Just play around with it you might come across the answer in the process, the best thing to do at your age and how I learnt many things and to be honest still learn stuff.
I'm everywhere and nowhere

A Journey of Nude Visuals (like every other journey really) 
http://naturistvisuals.tumblr.com/

Twitter mostly RT's https://twitter.com/DPalenski