Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Teen Accused of Stabbing Her Best Friend To Death Over Naked Selfies  (Read 4122 times)

Offline TheSeane

• Shouting it out loud
  • I'm not an ambi-turner.
  • Referrals: 1

A Mexican teen brutally stabbed her best friend to death for posting naked selfies of them together on Facebook, police said.

Erandy Elizabeth Gutierrez, 16, allegedly knifed Anel Baez, also 16, a horrifying 65 times in the vicious March 19 attack.

Cops believe she wanted revenge for the "humiliating" uploading of the revealing snaps.

Baez asked her former pal - who she had previously referred to as being her "sister" - over to her Guamúchil, Sinaloa state, home to try and patch things up, according to Mexican media reports.

When Gutierrez arrived she reportedly asked to use the bathroom - but then grabbed a knife from the kitchen and allegedly used it to repeatedly stab Baez.

After fleeing the scene, Gutierrez was arrested when attending Baez's funeral several days later.
 Gutierrez had threatened her former pal over Twitter in the weeks before the alleged murder, according to Notus.

"It may seem that I am very calm, but in my head I have killed you at least three times," the site reports she wrote on a now-deleted account.

Since the attack, the pair's high school has been hosting lectures aimed at preventing similar tragedies. reports Cafe Negro.

Police are expected to charge Guiterrez with murder later this week.

However, under Mexican law, she will be prosecuted as a juvenile and may only face seven years in prison if convicted.

Full Link:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mexican-teen-stabbed-friend-65-times-posted-naked-selfies-cops-article-1.1741314

INnudeguy

Re: Teen Accused of Stabbing Her Best Friend To Death Over Naked Selfies
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:45:23 pm »
This only happened because the girl obviously had issues of body acceptance.  If simple nudity was not such a big deal to her she would not have been upset about it.

It also points out that you should NEVER take a picture that you don't want the whole word to see because in todays world its likely to happen.

Offline Archaewok1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 08:34:18 pm »
It also shows one reason why not to post nude pics of others without their consent. I can see why she lost it, though obviously had she been raised better as a child, especially in things like conflict resolution and body acceptance, this wouldn't have happened.

Shiden Kai

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 10:27:02 pm »
Said it before and I'll keep on sayin it'...  bitches be cray. 

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 12:36:09 am »
A Mexican teen...

The whole situation is explained right there.  It's too bad, they looked hot, if only they hadn't lived in one of the most brutally violent countries in the world.  Stabbed her 65 times did she?  That's showing some remarkable restraint.  Often when Mexicans off each other they strip them naked beat them then kill them, while video taping them, then put the video on the internet.  Or they behead them.  Or they use a chainsaw on them.  Or they behead them with a chainsaw.  Oh Mexico... nice place to visit, but I sure wouldn't want to live there.  Although it's increasingly becoming not a nice place to visit. 

NatureForever

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 03:13:08 am »
Said it before and I'll keep on sayin it'...  bitches be cray.
Said it before and I'll keep on sayin' it... Why does this not surprise me?

Offline TheSeane

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 04:26:05 am »
While body acceptance would probably have made this less brutal, I still think the girl is nucking futs.  65 times nucking futs....

closetnudist

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 08:30:03 am »
stab my best friend over naked selfies? How bout No? You can even print it in the tarpaulin and post it in your room, LOL!

I wouldn't do it even if we're in a zombie apocalypse scenario.

mikeisnude

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 03:50:46 pm »
It also shows one reason why not to post nude pics of others without their consent. I can see why she lost it, though obviously had she been raised better as a child, especially in things like conflict resolution and body acceptance, this wouldn't have happened.

Really ?  I can't see why she lost it at all.  She was simply nude and not engaged in any other activity that she would need to feel ashamed of.  What she did was INSANE!!!!!!!!

Offline TheSeane

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 10:55:03 pm »

Really ?  I can't see why she lost it at all.  She was simply nude and not engaged in any other activity that she would need to feel ashamed of.  What she did was INSANE!!!!!!!!

Nude or not, this chick was definitely on a one way train to the crazy house anyways. 

PrinceOfNaturism

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 07:53:54 pm »
Well, that girl was crazy. This is the problem with our society. We're more OK with violence than nudity.

closetnudist

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 02:40:14 am »
Well, that girl was crazy. This is the problem with our society. We're more OK with violence than nudity.

nudity is censored whereas violence isn't..

N.M.S.

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 04:18:33 am »

Hit the nail on the head man.