Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ultimate Warrior passes away.  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
Ultimate Warrior passes away.
« on: April 09, 2014, 08:26:35 pm »

Only 3 days after being inducted in to the WWE Hall of Fame, one of my wrestling idols from when I was a kid passes away. The Ultimate Warrior (real name Jim Hellwig) for yours truly at 10 years old represented both physical and  mental strength, intensity, wildness, a sense of safeness while always using one of his motto of "Always believing in yourself". Very sad news when I first heard it and I couldn't help it getting very very sad. May God bless his soul and may he be reunited with one other warrior that passed away so soon. Randy "Macho Man" Savage. Maybe we'll have a rematch from Wrestlemania VII and Summerslam 92 between these two greats from the wrestling world. A part of my childhood has been lost with his passing. R. I. P. Ultimate Warrior. "Feel the power of the Ultimate Warrior!"

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-wwe-champion-ultimate-warrior-dead-at-54-054718423.html

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:28:15 pm by Rockingnature »
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Ultimate Warrior passes away.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 11:14:15 am »
Part of my childhood is gone with Warrior's death as well.  At least he made peace with those who had axes to grind with him.  I still wonder if he knew the end was coming given his speeches at both the HOF ceremony and on Raw.  Apparently both Sean Waltman (X-Pac) and Bret Hart have said that when they saw him during the last weekend he wasn't looking very good, yet was in high spirits.  I'll always have fond memories of him running to the ring at full speed and shaking the ropes like a maniac.  Not to mention all of his promos!
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 05:33:57 pm »
Part of my childhood is gone with Warrior's death as well.  At least he made peace with those who had axes to grind with him.  I still wonder if he knew the end was coming given his speeches at both the HOF ceremony and on Raw.  Apparently both Sean Waltman (X-Pac) and Bret Hart have said that when they saw him during the last weekend he wasn't looking very good, yet was in high spirits.  I'll always have fond memories of him running to the ring at full speed and shaking the ropes like a maniac.  Not to mention all of his promos!

Exactly! The music was so cool. I have his theme music as my ring tone. In some sense, I think I am a bit like he was in real life. At least about his philosophy following your own rules. It still hasn't sink yet to me about his passing.  :sad:

Offline AussieNudieDudie

• Living life au naturale
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • A nudist passionate about health and fitness
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 12:13:33 pm »
i dont know about you guys i found it to be quite eery, (not sure if thats the right word), that a few days after he was inducted into the hall of fame, he suddenly passed away. it sent some chills down my spine, like somethings going on here that we dont know about....
Be Fit, Be Nude

Shiden Kai

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 12:24:36 pm »
Mayhaps, but I thought his passing was due to a cardiovascular disease? 

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 09:38:24 pm »

Well local news reported yesterday that it was due to heart disease. Sad, very sad story.  :sad:

closetnudist

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 01:23:04 am »
When I was a kid. I'm a fan of Ultimate Warrior and I watched him on WWF together with that old video tape advertisements. Then he died the rumor said.. But no.. as an adult, I checked him out in the internet(now available) and found he's still alive.. He was just fired. Now, its confirm, he really is gone..

I also have a Randy Macho Man Savage toy and Big Poppa Pump toy. Now, I only have the latter, the former got lost somewhere in time.

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 06:38:39 pm »
Classy tribute from WWE

"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 03:19:38 am »
Classy tribute from WWE

Yes it was. Still am shocked about it. I think they forgot to highlight (on Raw when they were showing some career highlights) his return at Wrestlemania VIII to help Hulk Hogan. I remember it watching it as a preteen when it all happened. Hogan was being attacked by Sid Justice and Papa Shango. Then Warriors music blasted on the PA. It was so exciting to hear it when he ran down the ring to help Hogan after some months on hiatus.  :smiley:

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 04:03:09 am »
It's been a helluva long time since I paid any attention to wrestling but I do remember the Ultimate Warrior. Shitty deal.