Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Galheta  (Read 10425 times)

Offline gorgelover

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Galheta
« on: April 14, 2014, 01:04:40 am »
Hi everybody,

have any of you been to Galheta? If so, do you have any comments, suggestions, or tips?

Thanks a lot.

Offline gorgelover

• Topless with bottoms
Re: Galheta
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 10:31:40 pm »
For those who are interested, I went this weekend to Galheta. It is a beautiful beach. The weather was not great, so there weren't so many people there. On the far portion of the beach there were people who were nude and swimming/walking/lying around. It was pretty relaxed. I went swimming and lay in the sun (when it appeared) for a few hours. It was really nice.  Also, though it didn't bother me, and people seemed respectful, there did seem to be a bit of a gay cruising vibe in one area.

Offline comporta

• Nude without Towel
  • Tayrona Natural Park, Colombia
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 02:41:34 pm »
hey! cool that u enjoyed it! I've been there some years ago, but didnt stay. the weather that day was pretty much terrible unfortunatelly.
I think in quite all naturist beaches there is a gay (more cruising or not) area. but the main thing is what you say, that people are respectfull enough
In the end everything will be ok. If not, that's not the end

henriquevii

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 03:45:29 pm »
Hi Gorgelover,

I used to live in Florianopolis from 2003 to 2010 and Galheta was my first nude beach. It's a very beautiful place.
If you have enough time try to visit Pedras Altas (my avatar pic when I was there). It's about 35km from Florianopolis and Praia do Pinho (http://www.praiadopinho.com.br) about 75km in Balneario Camboriu. The 'st nude beach in Brazil.
All those beaches are very close.

H

Offline gorgelover

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 05:21:43 pm »
Hi Henrique,

Thanks for the tips! It is really nice to receive suggestions. I will try to visit those beaches as well.