Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: iPod + Theoretically any given Time  (Read 1569 times)

NatureForever

iPod + Theoretically any given Time
« on: April 16, 2014, 08:14:11 pm »
This is just another topic (like all of mine) where something pops in my mind and I mark it down on something. Anyways, I recently found my iPod Shuffle that I lost merely days after I got it, which was Christmas time (I know). Now that I have it again, I've been going EVERYWHERE with it. I find a good song, blast it in my ears and stroll onward. Over the last two days, I noticed one thing: Besides the whole "movie" feeling it gives you, I've found that it disconnects me from reality while keeping fiction nonexistent. It puts me in a trance where nothing really matters except what I create of things. I guess it's just what you call getting "lost" in the music, but I'm not really lost. I know where I'm going, I know what's happening, yet reality is no longer a concept until the song ends.

Does anyone else know this feeling?

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: iPod + Theoretically any given Time
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 11:07:22 pm »
It's like you have the Paua  :tongue:

The Paua to people, Paua to people, because the people have the Paua

The Paua to the workers, Paua to the workers, because the workers have the Paua
I'm everywhere and nowhere

closetnudist

Re: iPod + Theoretically any given Time
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 01:41:59 am »
This is just another topic (like all of mine) where something pops in my mind and I mark it down on something. Anyways, I recently found my iPod Shuffle that I lost merely days after I got it, which was Christmas time (I know). Now that I have it again, I've been going EVERYWHERE with it. I find a good song, blast it in my ears and stroll onward. Over the last two days, I noticed one thing: Besides the whole "movie" feeling it gives you, I've found that it disconnects me from reality while keeping fiction nonexistent. It puts me in a trance where nothing really matters except what I create of things. I guess it's just what you call getting "lost" in the music, but I'm not really lost. I know where I'm going, I know what's happening, yet reality is no longer a concept until the song ends.

Does anyone else know this feeling?

It really depends on the headset I'm using.. I'm being sucked to this parallel world whenever I use my Sennheiser headset. Hahaha! If you remember Mario 2 first stage sound. I have that mp3 and as I walk. Sometimes I even jump.. But I didn't break bricks because that is non-existant in my country. We use hallow blocks.

Sometimes, I get the feeling that I'm recording my own MTV. With full of emotions and stuff.