General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Photograhy Thread (show me your photos)

(1/43) > >>

NudieDaniel:
I guess with the drawing thread I should get off my arse and create this thread. I know we a lot of great photographers on here other than myself of course, so lets showcase a little bit of our work.

My first ever selfie taken on 21/11/2005 for Myspace  :345678

This is a place called Pt Revolution

Post rain glare

So lets have some pictures people

NatureForever:

--- Quote from: nudieDaniel on April 22, 2014, 01:21:01 am ---I guess with the drawing thread I should get off my arse and create this thread. I know we a lot of great photographers on here other than myself of course, so lets showcase a little bit of our work.

Post rain glare

--- End quote ---
You little ASSHOLE... Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm okay with your spin-off thread. Anyways, this is the same picture as that from my Naturist Experience thread, but it's still a great shot worth putting in this thread (at least I think so).

NudieDaniel:

--- Quote from: NatureForever on April 22, 2014, 01:30:40 am ---
--- Quote from: nudieDaniel on April 22, 2014, 01:21:01 am ---I guess with the drawing thread I should get off my arse and create this thread. I know we a lot of great photographers on here other than myself of course, so lets showcase a little bit of our work.

Post rain glare

--- End quote ---
You little ASSHOLE... Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm okay with your spin-off thread. Anyways, this is the same picture as that from my Naturist Experience thread, but it's still a great shot worth putting in this thread (at least I think so).

--- End quote ---

I've been meaning to do it for about three weeks, but I kept forgetting about it. Your thread just reminded me and gave it a slightly different title. Also I'm a bastard not an Arsehole  :tongue:

closetnudist:

NatureForever:
Yay! Pretty pictures! Keep it up, guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version