Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Is this the most luxurious nudist beach resort in the world?  (Read 18038 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Is this the most luxurious nudist beach resort in the world?
« on: April 30, 2014, 10:14:45 pm »
You may be planning to travel light this summer but how about not packing any holiday clothes at all?

This luxury beachfront resort in Mexico offers five-star style - and the opportunity for guests to shed their swimsuits and their inhibitions.
Hidden Beach Resort bills itself as the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean and claims to provide an ‘intimate environment where guests can feel comfortable clothing free’.

Set on the Riviera Mayam the adults-only hotel has 42 beachfront suites and those lucky enough to be on the ground floor can swim up to their rooms, which look out across the Caribbean sea.
Guests are greeted with a welcome glass of Champagne and can shed their clothes as soon as they’ve checked into their luxury suites.

The rooms all feature Jacuzzis, king-size beds and balconies and the hotel’s ‘swim-up suites’ are connected to the main pool, where guests can enjoy a cocktail at the in-water bar.
The ‘clothing optional’ resort says it is specifically developed for the needs of the ‘nudism enthusiast’ and visitors are told that any initial discomfort ‘quickly melts away with the warm rays of the sun and the easy camaraderie’.

The ‘bare necessities’ of nudism are explained to guests on arrival and hotel etiquette requires that they carry a towel around with them at all times.
The only time guests have to wear clothing is to play tennis or to visit the neighbouring El Dorado resort.
Activities on offer include naked yoga, water-volleyball and catamaran cruises - there's even an option for body painting classes.

Holidaymakers can book a beachfront massage, lounge around on the resort’s private beach, do some nude sunbathing on the rooftop sun deck or take a dip in the giant communal hot tub.
Dining in the resort’s restaurant can also be done ‘au naturel’ and there is even a naked disco for anyone who finds that clothing hinders their well-rehearsed Saturday Night Fever dance routine.
And for those who want to tie the knot without the hassle of a dress and suit can even stage their nuptials at the resort - at least there wouldn't be any need for a dress code.

Visit hiddenbeachresort.com
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

comporta

Re: Is this the most luxurious nudist beach resort in the world?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 10:21:29 pm »
location and amenities look great!

Offline nitram

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 10:43:29 pm »
Let's be French.

Naturism marketing says it eliminates social differences.
Quite easy if everyone attending is rich.

Only for adults. WTF? Naturism is for all ages. And families. Textiles will say: haha, sex!

:323232  Revolution!

These points were already pointed out by some scholars, indeed.

Alan-J

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 09:46:22 am »
Looks a wonderful place.

I can see what you mean about textiles saying its for sex due to adults only, but then there are many resorts were its adults only because some adults dont like the noise/whirlwind of kids at a resort, and the type of people who will say "ha must be sex" would likely say that anyway.

Still looks nice place

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 07:26:09 pm »
Holy Fuck!

I can't believe you posted that! I'm there right now!
I've been discussing it with nudemexman all week.

Anyway - where to start.
Hidden Beach was fully booked (it was a last minute thing) so I booked in at El Dorado Seaside Suites which owns it and just go over there for my nude time. Typically they only let couples in but I must just have an honest face. Day passes are 100US and give you access to everything and the water is fine.
The food (as it is at El Dorado which you would have free access to) is gourmet - best food I've ever had at an all inclusive.
The staff are amazing too - very friendly and helpful.
The beach is segregated from the rest of the resort by a rough rocky section of beach and an opaque palm slat fence - pretty clever how they did it as it is right inside the other resort.
However every now and then some intrepid explorer gets around the fence but they've all left without incident. Once they actually went running for their lives. They figured out where they were and literally bolted - that was hilarious.
I've been looking for the girls in the pictures and yeah... Anyway old people can be fun too. They actually went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and no one minded that I was younger or on my own but it's definitely an older crowd. It's also quite small (40 couples) so there is only one restaurant where you can dine au naturel and activities are limited - plan on spending some of your time on the textile side for a wider variety of food, activities and entertainment.
Gotta go - It's margarita time.

Offline nitram

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 08:06:10 pm »
Happy vacations  :laugh:

I just showed off a reaction which would be quite regular here to couple-only resorts.
Being stuck with downwards at Cap d'Agde, this kind of profile scares here.
I've read about a resort in Dominican Republic which has naturist and debauched time slots.
And I know this can be sufficient for a INF-FNI federations to shut down a partnership in case it'd exist.
No risk taking mixing up stuff cause it's an important risk image.

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 09:14:30 pm »
Holy Fuck!

Anyway - where to start.
Hidden Beach was fully booked (it was a last minute thing) so I booked in at El Dorado Seaside Suites which owns it and just go over there for my nude time. Typically they only let couples in but I must just have an honest face. Day passes are 100US and give you access to everything and the water is fine.
The food (as it is at El Dorado which you would have free access to) is gourmet - best food I've ever had at an all inclusive.
The beach is segregated from the rest of the resort by a rough rocky section of beach and an opaque palm slat fence - pretty clever how they did it as it is right inside the other resort.
However every now and then some intrepid explorer gets around the fence but they've all left without incident. Once they actually went running for their lives. They figured out where they were and literally bolted - that was hilarious.
I've been looking for the girls in the pictures and yeah... Anyway old people can be fun too. They actually went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and no one minded that I was younger or on my own but it's definitely an older crowd. It's also quite small (40 couples) so there is only one restaurant where you can dine au naturel and activities are limited - plan on spending some of your time on the textile side for a wider variety of food, activities and entertainment.

Yes! ToneBender and myself have been talking about all week long! You're so lucky to have this opportunity to be there. I think they were booked because its a holiday weekend here (Labor day weekend), but if they do only hold for only 40 couples, than probably it maybe too small of a resort.

I asked ToneBender that I also thought it was like a sex resort or something because I have heard of such a place also in the mexican Caribbean. I also think this should be all age admission but it could be true that maybe they just want this to be adults only because if we really just want to get away from it all, then an ideal vacation is to be on it without any kids, and even if we love kids, we still deserve some time off from them, granted if we have somebody to take care of them.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to go to this resort soon. Though my gf isn't a naturist  :cry: but a suggestion doesn't do anyone harm. And everything does look great! I searched the website, thanks to ToneBender (lucky man for being there right now. Hope you had a great time there.), just before Danee posted this article. Another great suggestion provided by Danee!  :cheesy:  :laugh:  :543
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

comporta

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 09:27:28 pm »
Holy Fuck!

Anyway - where to start.

now I'm jealous!

Offline gorgelover

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 09:33:24 pm »

natureboy1776

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 02:30:47 pm »
Last picture:  oh my, someone stole that poor woman's nipples! 

luvthemgiants

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2014, 05:37:26 pm »
@Danee did you see the activity every Sunday night? I worry that the "adults only" tag means something else