Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Why Nude Photos are Important to Naturism  (Read 66688 times)

Offline XjojosX

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Why Nude Photos are Important to Naturism
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 04:51:26 pm »
Really nice post :)

NatureForever

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 07:45:51 am »
The answer is:
Because smart stuff. Great post, though!

INnudeguy

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 11:27:15 am »
 :e2w :e2w

Offline pepsinude

• Guy Talk
  • Casually Dressed
  • Willing to talk. Shy at first.
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 06:38:58 am »
GreaT look on things
Dan

Offline biobruin89

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2014, 07:22:03 am »
 :3145

Awesome article! The one thing that I would add (reluctantly), is that I often hesitate to post nude pictures of myself on naturist sites like truenudists, not because I'm ashamed of my nudity, but because I get exhausted with constant attention from pervs and figure the people who are really interested in getting to know me will hopefully like me whether or not I'm wearing clothes. It's a sad fact, and I know I should really just learn to not let the people with the wrong intentions get me down.

Thanks for a great and thought provoking post!

Offline ithildin

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 09:47:34 am »
Thank you very much for sharing. Two friends, who never tried nudism asked two days ago, what it is like seeing all the naked people. Lot of people do not understand that being naked does not make any difference.

NatureForever

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2014, 12:29:37 am »
To me, nudity does make a personal difference simply because no matter how well I understand the concept of nude = natural, it is still a foreign concept for me. I don't care if I'm naked, I don't care if I see others naked. Once you put the two together, though, it becomes a foreign experience. To others born into a naturist environment, this would not be a problem.

closetnudist

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2014, 01:00:24 am »
To me, nudity does make a personal difference simply because no matter how well I understand the concept of nude = natural, it is still a foreign concept for me. I don't care if I'm naked, I don't care if I see others naked. Once you put the two together, though, it becomes a foreign experience. To others born into a naturist environment, this would not be a problem.

I remember during my vacation in Penang.. I felt a little "awkward" when everybody starts to strip their clothes.. But I just tough it up and get stripped.

Offline nudedude

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer 🌍
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 08:07:45 am »
great post, i think the second pic is really nice  :e4444
Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer, here to make new friends and know nudist places around the world :D based in Luxembourg 🇱🇺

Offline bigal

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 04:56:33 am »

Offline Shawn99

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2014, 02:39:19 pm »

closetnudist

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2014, 02:42:35 pm »
Pictures are in fact a necessity in naturism. I just hope that each of us will do our part to share pictures.

Offline biobruin89

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2014, 02:22:46 am »
Pictures are in fact a necessity in naturism. I just hope that each of us will do our part to share pictures.

You're doing your part! Your profile pictures are always the most entertaining. Superman!!

:123456

closetnudist

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2014, 02:30:52 am »

You're doing your part! Your profile pictures are always the most entertaining. Superman!!

:123456

Hahaha! Thanks! I believe its good to put some "entertainment" in the pictures. Its more like giving a positive meaning for naturism.

natureboy1776

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2014, 02:09:37 pm »

Awesome article! The one thing that I would add (reluctantly), is that I often hesitate to post nude pictures of myself on naturist sites like truenudists, not because I'm ashamed of my nudity, but because I get exhausted with constant attention from pervs and figure the people who are really interested in getting to know me will hopefully like me whether or not I'm wearing clothes. It's a sad fact, and I know I should really just learn to not let the people with the wrong intentions get me down.

Thanks for a great and thought provoking post!

And it's because of all those pervs that TN is not a naturist site, despite all their claims. Sure there are naturists on there fighting to make it naturist, but sadly I don't think it is currently possible.
This is also part of why I NEVER post nude pictures or pictures of myself at all. There are lots of pictures of me out there (both nude and otherwise) and I don't stress over them but I take great care to never be identified/tagged in any picture. Face recognition is here and ALL photos will be sorted and tagged eventually. I won't make it easier by posting selfies.