Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Why Nude Photos are Important to Naturism  (Read 64464 times)

Offline Katlyn315

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Why Nude Photos are Important to Naturism
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2016, 12:13:29 am »
Nude photos really are important to naturism. It shows our life style, but more importantly they show that nudism is not sexual. As nudists, shouldn't it be our goal, to show everyone that being nude is natural, and that we not perverts. If society is going to change in it's views towards naturism, then photos of our lifestyle, is one means of getting the message across.

steve tanner

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2016, 01:13:18 pm »
I grew up embarassed about my nude body, and i hid as much as i could for years. I hate that. I'm trying to change all that now. My self esteem as a teen age boy was pathetic! Now I wonder WHY.. because I look pretty normal, from how I see myself now! :P I wish I could go back, and help that young boy be naked, and feel way better about himself! I would so do that!!

Offline cp

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2016, 01:29:46 pm »
I grew up embarassed about my nude body, and i hid as much as i could for years. I hate that. I'm trying to change all that now. My self esteem as a teen age boy was pathetic! Now I wonder WHY.. because I look pretty normal, from how I see myself now! :P I wish I could go back, and help that young boy be naked, and feel way better about himself! I would so do that!!
:like

And i think Nude phot's of  naturism is definatly a way for young people to see that we are all built etc differently and that in itself must be good.... It also show's naturism is not about sex... either

Offline amt1984

• Topless with bottoms
  • Mike
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2018, 12:27:14 pm »
What a well written article.  The image really spoke to me though. Not only are they not sexualized but they're not photoshopped.  I think it's important to have a realistic view of our bodies rather than they over stylized version we're presented.

Offline Squashy95

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2020, 12:42:48 pm »
This is true we was born naked and should Embrace what we have the world has become very ashamed of who they truly are creating insecurities that being a naturist lifts from your shoulders I’m not ashamed of any pet of me it made me a better person more understanding of myself and others if only there was a way to convince the world it’s okay to be different and understand that your body is nothing to hide  this is me with no hold backs happy

Offline ethyt

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2020, 11:01:02 am »
The Photo is like some kind of message to present an idea and a way of life that's is why it's important to show a group of people like he is.

Online Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Enjoy, nature needs no pant.
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2020, 01:53:42 pm »
This is true we was born naked and should Embrace what we have the world has become very ashamed of who they truly are creating insecurities that being a naturist lifts from your shoulders I’m not ashamed of any pet of me it made me a better person more understanding of myself and others if only there was a way to convince the world it’s okay to be different and understand that your body is nothing to hide  this is me with no hold backs happy

:agree
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.