Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society  (Read 6830 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Your First Time May 14, 2014 // 8  IMG_4370 height=315To celebrate both the first truly hot day of the season (83 degrees!) and the extraordinary amount of attention our little group has received over the past fortnight (starting with the Huffington Post and then exploding when the Guardian in the UK picked up the story), we headed out to one of our favorite spots in the park, the hill where Bob Dylan supposedly once painted us. (He didn’t really, but what a juicy story that was…)
Thanks to all that attention, we were joined by a number of first-timers, enjoying not just their first time meeting us, but their first time ever going topless in a public place. We were honored they chose us to introduce them to one of the finest pleasures New York has to offer: lying bare-breasted in the grass, bathed in sunlight, surrounded by good conversation and good books and good things to eat (thank you, Crumbs, for knocking off the Cronut). It’s a sensory overload of the very best sort.
And these happy newbies were only the ones who could make it on a Monday afternoon! Two dozen more have asked if they can come too, and as we schedule more events, we hope we’ll get to meet them all.
Would you like to join us? We welcome women of every description: the curious, the confirmed, and everyone in between. Just send us an email at toplesspulpfiction[AT]gmail[DOT]com and we’ll add you to our list.
In the meantime, we share with you this glimpse of an idyllic afternoon in New York’s own garden of earthly delights.
IMG_4502 height=306IMG_4534 height=326IMG_4565 height=417IMG_4627 height=232IMG_4551 height=306IMG_4500 height=373IMG_4563 height=208IMG_4412 height=793IMG_4594 height=872
 Share this:
  • Twitter1
  • Facebook5
  Related A Member Blogs About Her ExperienceIn "meeting"
Giving Thanks Once MoreWith 31 comments
Did Bob Dylan Paint Us...?With 8 comments 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Alan-J

Re: The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 01:26:19 pm »
Great photos, awesome post and looks like a wonderful time had by all. Wish I could have been there and a part of it. The level of sun folks got looks awesome.
I also find myself trying to make out the title of the book the tatoo girl has there. The font style looks quite 60s sci-fi (which I like) but I just cant make it out.

Great post Danee

Edit: having googled the group looks like its being going some time. Impressive!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 01:38:45 pm by Alan-J »

closetnudist

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 01:49:30 pm »
topless should also be granted the same right to women and not just for men..

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
  • Referrals: 0
    • fresh direction
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 02:06:49 pm »
Completely off the point but I love that girls rose tattoos. 
what's to say?

closetnudist

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 02:24:32 pm »

gman is having a change of heart!!!

Alan-J

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 01:42:20 pm »

Im not generally a fan of tatoos on women but they do really suit her. Look very nice. Many more are on their website if you google it as she seems to be a key player in the organisation and appears a lot in their photos, both topless and naked.
Helps that she is stunning looking too I guess :)
Oops there I lowered the tone

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
Getting wet in the Sun...Sept. 2014
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 04:36:03 pm »
We had a notion that some hotel in New York City — where after all it is legal for women to go topless anywhere a man can, and has been legal for more than 20 years — might be willing to let us use their rooftop swimming pool sometime, side by side with all their topless male guests. We offered to rent hotel rooms so we’d be guests too. But no: they were all terrified to allow bare-chested women on the same roof as bare-chested men.

“This group seems incredible – and very fun!” wrote a representative of the Empire Hotel. But: “Because this is a private space (with food and families) – we require our guests to wear tops. So I am not sure that we would be the best fit for you. Thank you for understanding.”

Yes, of course we understand: food, after all. Our bare breasts (unlike men’s bare breasts) will tend to cause milk to sour and meat to spoil and other food to go bad in other mysterious ways. And families! Individual, separate men, women and children can bear exposure to female mammary tissue, but a family, no, a family will explode like popcorn on a hot stove if you wave a nipple in its direction. A woman’s nipple, that is. A man’s nipple, no problem. (True, he wrote “we require our guests to wear tops,” not distinguishing between women and men — but we have a feeling he meant they require this of their female guests. If they required it of their male guests as well it would be a rare swimming pool indeed.)

Jenny Morales of the Gansevoort Hotel wrote, “You’re more than welcome to join us as hotel guests and access the pool, however being that this is family friendly hotel, going topless would not be an option.” Oh, don’t we know it! We have tried and tried to train our breasts not to be so unfriendly to families, but they’re just incorrigible.

Nicolas Oliveira of the Hotel Americano wrote, “We are supporters when it comes to topless sunbathing and as you said, our Hotel does have international flavor. We choose to be neutral at our pool since at the end of the day we are a Hotel and we need to cater to Hotel Guests first. We do not believe that it will have a negative reaction when it comes to our Hotel Guests, but we also do not want to risk anything because we are a Hotel and our guests are our biggest supporters.” We are still trying to untangle that one. But it sounds like “We choose to be neutral at our pool” means “Please, please, please don’t come.

Well, Nicolas and Jenny and Unnamed Representative — so be it. Your pools, your rules. But it’s a pity that none of you are willing to stand up to mindless conservatism, to fear and shame. Because what terrible thing are we really talking about here? A dozen happy women enjoying the sun with a little less rather than a little more fabric on. Relaxing, reading, tanning — nothing more, nothing worse. Unless you’re all secretly in the fabric industry and afraid your swimsuit concessions will plunge in value, we really can’t comprehend the danger we represent. Just take a look at these photos and tell us — would this really have hurt you so badly? So badly that you were willing to turn away hundreds of dollars in revenue — maybe hundreds per person — just to keep it from happening…?

And to the enlightened folk at the Colonial Park Inn (where all these photos were taken, after we gave up on our search for a real pool we could use) we say: thank you. We always feel welcome with you. Your pool may be small, and it may be inflatable, and it may not allow us to swim laps or practice the back float, but at least we can ditch the swimsuits. Which is the best way to enjoy a pool.
And get this, you’re not only comfortable with breasts, you’re even okay with vaginas! And penises!
God bless you, Colonial House. God bless you.

http://coedtoplesspulpfiction.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/getting-wet-in-the-sun/

Offline lord_george

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 03:55:53 pm »
"Jenny Morales of the Gansevoort Hotel wrote, 'You’re more than welcome to join us as hotel guests and access the pool, however being that this is family friendly hotel, going topless would not be an option.' Oh, don’t we know it! We have tried and tried to train our breasts not to be so unfriendly to families, but they’re just incorrigible."

This response made me laugh  :345678

luvthemgiants

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2014, 04:59:38 pm »
"Jenny Morales of the Gansevoort Hotel wrote, 'You’re more than welcome to join us as hotel guests and access the pool, however being that this is family friendly hotel, going topless would not be an option.' Oh, don’t we know it! We have tried and tried to train our breasts not to be so unfriendly to families, but they’re just incorrigible."

This response made me laugh  :345678

i wonder if there are urinals in the mens room, or are they afraid a rogue penis may scar a young pissing child for life. I am so relieved that hotel owners are at the forefront of defending morality.....pricks

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 03:39:10 pm »
It's good to know there is a refuge. I wonder if we could get our own even there? Anybody live in NYC?
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 11:05:48 am »
Summer is Coming! Are You…?

IMG_6787

Since the summer of 2011, our book club has been meeting in parks and other public places around New York City to read, relax and enjoy the sun in the company of like-minded women. We’re students and teachers, artists and writers, doctors and lawyers, engineers and scientists, fitness professionals and fitness avoiders, vegans and carnivores, atheists and believers. We’re queer and we’re straight, poly and mono, from far away and native born, working and between jobs. We love books, we love our bodies (even if sometimes we hate them), we love feeling warm and free, we love each other’s company, and we’d love yours.
Right now it’s windy and rainy (April showers, and all that), but soon it’ll be summer, and if you’re going to be in New York in May, June, July, August, September…any of those…we’d be delighted for you to join us sometime.
How do you get invited to our events? Send email to us at toplesspulpfiction@gmail.com and tell us a little about yourself. It’s that simple.
Not sure? That’s okay. Ask any questions you like.
And maybe watch some of the short video clips below — just a few seconds each — to give you a little glimpse of our happy band in action (or inaction, as the case may be).
https://coedtoplesspulpfiction.wordpress.com/2016/03/28/summer-is-coming-are-you/

Offline mike345

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 01:51:32 am »
I absolutely love these girls.

JT

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 11:26:45 am »
I think that's great.  Outside, doing stuff you like, with friends, and dressed (or undressed) as you want within reason.  Shows how society seems to be trending in the opposite direction from the traditional Puritan values somewhat

N.M.S.

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 08:09:24 pm »
Definitely a step in the right direction. Glad to see that something like this is possible and also glad they finally got a hotel to allow them to use their facilities. Even if it was an inflatable pool lol.