Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: One-hundred Naked Places… North America  (Read 18684 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
One-hundred Naked Places… North America
« on: May 17, 2014, 02:30:25 pm »
This is awesome.  Its far too long to post the entire article but the link to the article is at the bottom of this

100 places to get naked before you die

PART ONE: NORTH AMERICA

I have been meaning to create this list for a very long time, but it’s actually a very complex endeavor. The very things that we may be looking for in a naturist destination are exactly the things the next person will find to be a deal breaker. And how do you organize the list? Put all your favorites at the top? (Nobody will ever click through to the last page!) Organize by region? (France has hundreds of possibilities, while the entirety of Asia has two or three.)

It is worth noting that we began our naturist explorations in France at a time when we were wanting to find a comfortable place for a family naturist vacation with three (then) pre-adolescent children. (You can read more about that here.) That said, my list of naked places in North America is a bit skewed in the shadow of our experiences with naturism abroad. And this also represents a period of nearly 25 years of trying places out.

Our first visit to Desert Sun Resort (then Desert Shadows Inn) was in 1994. A lot has happened with that property since then, but it remains a “top shelf” destination on our list. And so it is, that many of my one or two line commentaries are significantly dated. (If we found a place to have a bad vibe back in the late nineties, why bother to go back for another dose of the same!)

I’ll publish these pages as I finish each region. I suspect the number will turn out to be around 100 naked places, including those we haven’t visited yet, but hope to do so.. before we die! And unfortunately, there are a few places that would have made our best of the best list (thinking the likes of Grand Lido Braco in Jamaica) that have since gone out of existence. And I won’t bother to list the places I know to exist, but we simply have no desire to visit. What’s the point? But… if you know of a place we should add to our “bucket list,” please comment below and we’ll check it out. You’ll have a pretty good sense of our definition of naturist nirvana after combing through a few pages of my blog.

And oh… seems we have virtually NO naturist photography from our naked travels in the US. (Restrictions at naturist places are simply too great – and becoming more so – and many of our visits to US destinations predate digital photography.) The photos on this page are either from our foreign travels, or in some cases, vintage photos of American naturism that I thought to by simpatico with the ambiance I wish to create here.

OUR UNAPOLOGETIC AND CANDID GUIDE TO 100 NAKED PLACES

http://meanderingnaturist.wordpress.com/2014/05/16/one-hundred-naked-places-north-america/

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

INnudeguy

Re: One-hundred Naked Places… North America
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 02:47:38 pm »
 :e4444

lbee872

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 06:45:03 pm »
Great list!

AmericanSwede

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 11:06:19 pm »
new bucket list item... to visit all of them!

Offline ClimbEverything

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 03:55:49 am »
Nice list!  Two down, 98 to go :-D
Because it's there  -George Mallory

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 06:23:20 am »
And not a one near me, lol
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Bill

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 11:10:38 pm »
Visiting a resort is on my to do list this summer, but being from NJ I can tell you Gunnison beach in Sandy Hook is a fantastic beach. It was the first place I experienced social nudity and is my go to spot every summer, the beach is pretty large with about a quarter to half mile walk you can do down the length of the beach nude without  any fear of harassment from the textile beach goers. It is a good mix of all ages and races and on weekends can fill to capacity (1,500 plus) by 10am, the only downside and silly part is the showers are up near the road and clothing is required.

steve tanner

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 10:21:11 pm »
Thank you! :) going to try to check some of these out!

Offline amt1984

• Topless with bottoms
  • Mike
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 03:01:53 am »
Thanks for the great link and resource.

Offline jtguitdrum

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2018, 05:17:43 am »
thanks for the list... now I have some places to visit

Statik

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 09:40:17 pm »
Really wish there were some places more accessible to the midwest.  Used to have a really nice beach in Wisconsin until it was shut down by the DNR.  I don't know of any similar alternatives located within driving distance unfortunately.