Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: At home clothes free my experience (a female perspective)  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
At home clothes free my experience (a female perspective)
« on: May 19, 2014, 02:18:56 pm »
Reposted from a blog.

This is about at home nudism. I just thought to tell my story and wrote my thoughts. I hope you like it.

When I was a little girl I lived in my home country of Greenland. It’s not a good place for nudists, even with global warming making the ice retreat. So I wrapped myself in many layers of clothes, like everyone did. The clothing was another person on me, so heavy. I didn’t know anything different until I came to Toronto, Canada. My half-sister lived in Toronto with her man and their children. The children were young and they liked to go nude around the house and sometimes go to the country and be naked there. It was strange for me to see them that way, but I saw how happy they were. I was shy but I joined them. I tried being nude outdoors at a forest. We swam in a pond and sat under the sun. I felt very different–so free and happy. I wanted to run around that way.

When we would go home we put on clothes and then it felt strange to me. The clothes was tight against my skin and rubbed in some places and hurt. At home I wanted to take off the clothes again. My sister’s family did the same. It was not a rule, just they do everything without thinking to put on clothes first. My sister is a good example. She takes a shower, of course she’s nude, then after using a towel to dry she goes downstairs to get a drink. Maybe her daughter needs her help so she goes to help. Or her man is on the sofa reading a book and he is nude too. Nothing different, doing normal things without bother to put on clothes.

Even the children usually go without clothes in the house, yet as they get older the daughter wanted to put on play clothes. Then the son wanted to put on clothes. Because they liked fashions, like the characters on the shirt, more than being without the clothes.

I had my own room so I could do what I want and I always arrive home from college classes and throw off everything and rub my arms and body, forgetting about those clothes. So if I wear clothes they are loose and do not rub on my skin. I could never go back to wearing so much. Even in winter, it’s not a problem being nude at home. If I am cold I can put on a robe and socks.

So when guests come to the house we put on clothes. Usually we know when they are arriving so we are ready. It is not a secret really, just when opening the house to other people we treat them as a public place. They have some friends who visit and they know my family are nudists so they relax without my sister’s family getting dressed. If it’s a long visit she or her man invite the guests to be comfortable without clothes too.

Eventually my sister got a new job and the whole family moved to another city. I had to find another place to live so I moved in with a woman, who was friends with my sister’s family. I am from the cold north and my roommate is from a tropical nation yet it’s funny how I like to be nude and she likes to wear clothes even if the clothes do not cover her body much. I have my own room again so I always get comfortable when I come home from work and if I need to go out to the kitchen or bathroom or sometimes out to get the mail I don’t stop and put on some clothes first, I just go.

Now I have a job so I must wear clothes so I do not shock everyone! To be comfortable I wear as little as possible, like no bra and no tight garments. It’s better so when I get home it’s easy to get comfortable again, just strip down and shower then relax through the evening. Then I usually sleep nude, with a blanket in winter and no blanket in summer. My close friends know I’m nudist and some join me if we go out to the country to enjoy nature. Otherwise, nobody would know what I do at home!

Ann lives in Canada

http://homeclothesfree.com/2014/05/18/at-home-clothes-free-my-experience-a-female-perspective/

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Jackthenudist

Re: At home clothes free my experience (a female perspective)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:26:52 pm »
Great story! :smiley:

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 06:34:29 pm »
Great story! :smiley:

Great story indeed. Thanks for sharing!   :smiley:
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

INnudeguy

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 10:57:14 pm »
SWEET   :654

Offline saralee

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 07:59:16 pm »
A great story and an inspiring woman!

Norternmike24

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 11:39:51 pm »
Cool story

Offline Paul

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I go nude every day, cuz baby, I was born this way
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 07:03:05 am »
Very neat story, thanks for posting it, Danee!
Slaínte,

Paul

Offline stiloff

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 08:02:25 am »
Very nice! If she stayed in her homeland, she probably would have never overcome the fact she was shy.
Make every second count.

Offline Amadeus

• Cuddles
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Live naturally! The way we are created!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 02:58:18 am »
Great read.
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.” - W. Clement Stone
We are created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). Our birthday suits are divine and are not to be covered up. We are made perfect and we do not need material things to make us "better".

N.M.S.

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 05:54:44 am »
Great story! Any possible way we could get her on the forum? Sounds like she would be a terrific member.

Alan-J

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 09:11:19 am »
Thats a pretty great post there.

Also a great post to open up and see Danee's new avatar which looks awesome too :)

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2014, 03:11:18 am »
thanks for sharing
nude is natural