Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: "Here’s What Life On A Nudist Colony Actually Looks Like" (BuzzFeed)  (Read 7101 times)

closetnudist

but UK is a 4-season country unlike here that we only have 2 seasons(wet and dry). So.. it always rain in UK?

Offline Amadeus

• Cuddles
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Live naturally! The way we are created!
  • Referrals: 0
Found this article on BuzzFeed, (browsing around the site after seeing this older post  :786) :

Here’s What Life On A Nudist Colony Actually Looks Like [NSFW]
I was a bit suspicious on what I would find due to the dreaded "NSFW" tag, but was pleasantly surprised.

Quote from: David Bertozzi
BuzzFeed Staff
Photographer Laura Pannack observed nudist group, Young British Naturists, a group for naturists aged under 30 and the name for this body of work, to get an inside look into the daily lives of people who prefer to live sans clothing. On the topic of nudity, Laura explains that “nakedness is a concept as much as it is a state of being, and one wreathed in paradox. With it are bound notions of privacy, self possession, jurisdiction. It can connote innocence or sexuality, purity or depravity. It can signify both power and vulnerability, used to liberate or humiliate.”

It is a serie of simple and (imho) tasteful pictures with a few quotes from the YBN.
I thought it might be worth a look, or sharing with stubborn textile acquaintances ^^

Note: The quality of the picture made me hesitate on this board or the "Naturist Arts, (...)".  If you dear mods think it fits better over there, be my guest ;)

Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing!
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.” - W. Clement Stone
We are created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). Our birthday suits are divine and are not to be covered up. We are made perfect and we do not need material things to make us "better".

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
British people are never happy when it comes to the weather.

When it's warm, they moan and wish it was cooler. And when it's cool, they moan and wish it was warmer.  :345
That explains my friends, they must be British in their heritage!

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
but UK is a 4-season country unlike here that we only have 2 seasons(wet and dry). So.. it always rain in UK?

It's like windchill what feels like rather what actually is. This song sums up our weather
DD Smash - Outlook For Thursday]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TIj-l3nykw#]DD Smash - Outlook For Thursday
[/url]

Otherwise fine, most of the time. Today, mainly fine, the odd shower clearing evening. SW easing
I'm everywhere and nowhere