Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: We Got a TIME Article (Naturism/Nudism did anyway)  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Archaewok1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
We Got a TIME Article (Naturism/Nudism did anyway)
« on: June 15, 2014, 11:10:04 pm »
This popped up on my Facebook feed today: http://time.com/2861368/world-naked-bike-ride/

While it isn't the most positive article, it isn't 100% negative either, and it gives free advertising for people to check out the World Naked Bike Ride. ;)

natureboy1776

Re: We Got a TIME Article (Naturism/Nudism did anyway)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 02:41:25 pm »
Wow, they really had to reach to find something negative to add.
Quote from: Jordan D. Metzl, physician
“There’s a nerve called the pudendal nerve, which basically runs right in the area where you put pressure on a bike seat. That’s why people who ride bikes all the time sometimes get numbness,”
Guess for an hour or so, once a year should be fine, right Doc? Oh, what if I put the padding on the seat? Would that work, Doc? Cool, I'm good then.  There you go, TIME, we solved the problem.
What? Sun burn? Guess we better stay inside. :-(   Oh, what if I use a little sun screen like when I go to the beach?  Yup, still good. 

One last thing:
D is best gotten through diet and supplements

Check your sources TIME. That is not true either. Bet you still think Vitamin D is a vitamin.  Sorry, it's a hormone.

Offline Amadeus

• Cuddles
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Live naturally! The way we are created!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: We Got a TIME Article (Naturism/Nudism did anyway)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 03:22:31 pm »
That's so funny. There are always going to be people who make up stuff to try and "help" you because they are "experts". You have made some good points natureboy1776 and thanks for finding that video.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:24:08 pm by Amadeus »
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.” - W. Clement Stone
We are created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). Our birthday suits are divine and are not to be covered up. We are made perfect and we do not need material things to make us "better".