General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Buying Naked

(1/3) > >>

J.R.:
Has anyone seen "Buying Naked" on TLC since it was picked up to series this summer? I was fine with the pilot that aired last winter, but the two episodes I caught last night present a really problematic view of naturism. If it was my first intro to the lifestyle, I think I would have felt like I was a deviant rather than someone who preferred not to wear clothes. Thoughts?

pat9916:
 :3145
The real estate agent is trying too hard to make the show into something more controversial just for the ratings.

NudistMetalHead:
I think there's only been a couple of episodes of that series.  In my view, it's so contrived it's not even worth the watch.  I have seen this series and it's time I'll never get back.

swede:
does anyone know where to find this, i've been looking like crazy. No seeds on torrent sites or anything. if someone knows where to look please let me know

Fishandchips:
I have no idea what this show is but TLC is a Warner Bros brand so I’d have seen it in the discovery+ app if they were showing it. That would be hard to miss and I’d have probably been getting complaints from prudes. I’ll keep an eye out and see what I can find.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version