Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Young British Naturists  (Read 31480 times)

Kacii

Young British Naturists
« on: July 11, 2014, 03:54:36 pm »
The YBN officer is a young man called Darren from Cornwall in England. Young British Naturists is British Naturism's youth Group for 18's - 30's.

YBN is fun and full of entertainment. There's events such as Nudefest which is a week long event in Cornwall. This event is for YBN, BN and non-BN members but the event begun on the 6th of July and ends soon so you'll have to wait until next year!

Anyone who is between 18 and 30 is more than welcome to join and right now, we have a special offer of £10 for membership instead of £28 for a whole year! I haven't even stated the best part, yet. Some Y/BN events are not just for the members and British people. The Glenmorag Hotel in Scotland is where we hold an event for a weekend, Friday to Monday and people from all over the world are more than welcome whether they're a member or not. As long as you're a naturist, you're more than welcome!

We aim to give naturists places they can go to be themselves without anyone knowing about it that they do not wish to know. Oh, another best part - singles are more than welcome too. At BN and YBN events, we don't care if you wear piercings or have tattoos, as long as you're a naturist, you're more than welcome at our events! https://ybn.org.uk/join/

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
  • Referrals: 0
    • fresh direction
Re: Young British Naturists
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 04:02:45 pm »
God. It's depressing that I am now too old for ybn.
what's to say?

Offline Il_lore

• A human being
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 10:53:02 pm »
I could next year, but I'm definitely not british. I hope I'll be nearer to the Scotland one next year, since I have some plans to move in Netherlands.

Let's see, maybe we could arrange a forum meeting :)
There are a lot of advantages in being naked: no one will disagree on the colors you choose, you won't have spots on your shirt, the swimming suit won't leave a sign on your body and it will be easier to dry off after a bath.

Jackthenudist

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 04:45:32 pm »
God. It's depressing that I am now too old for ybn.

Are your bones creaking yet?  :wink:

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 11:16:35 am »
Yes but thats cos of impact sports.

Sitting on the floor now involves making noise though.  Lol
what's to say?

ExplorerHall

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 07:50:22 pm »
The YBN officer is a young man called Darren from Cornwall in England. Young British Naturists is British Naturism's youth Group for 18's - 30's.

YBN is fun and full of entertainment. There's events such as Nudefest which is a week long event in Cornwall. This event is for YBN, BN and non-BN members but the event begun on the 6th of July and ends soon so you'll have to wait until next year!

Anyone who is between 18 and 30 is more than welcome to join and right now, we have a special offer of £10 for membership instead of £28 for a whole year! I haven't even stated the best part, yet. Some Y/BN events are not just for the members and British people. The Glenmorag Hotel in Scotland is where we hold an event for a weekend, Friday to Monday and people from all over the world are more than welcome whether they're a member or not. As long as you're a naturist, you're more than welcome!

We aim to give naturists places they can go to be themselves without anyone knowing about it that they do not wish to know. Oh, another best part - singles are more than welcome too. At BN and YBN events, we don't care if you wear piercings or have tattoos, as long as you're a naturist, you're more than welcome at our events! https://ybn.org.uk/join/

Hey Kimberley, I saw this post and thought I'd ask whether much is still happening with the YBN? The website and Facebook pages don't seem particularly active which has made me question whether to enquire?

Happy Nude Year to you!

Kyle

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 08:02:13 pm »

Hey Kimberley, I saw this post and thought I'd ask whether much is still happening with the YBN? The website and Facebook pages don't seem particularly active which has made me question whether to enquire?

Happy Nude Year to you!

Kyle

She has not been around in some time and like the website, it would appear that no one is in charge of it.

Here is her direct email

saneryouth@bn.org.uk
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

ExplorerHall

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 08:07:12 pm »
Ah ok, thanks Danee I'll drop her a message. :like

Howardmoon

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 07:30:51 am »
Ybn still exists but there is currently no one in charge.

The plan is to reabsorb the group back into the main British naturism organisation as no one has been willing to step into the leadership role. The forum that they have will also eventually be closed, instead becoming a thread on the bn forum.  Best option imay be to go to your local club or attend some of the big bn events

Hope that helps

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 11:17:55 am »
Ybn still exists but there is currently no one in charge.

The plan is to reabsorb the group back into the main British naturism organisation as no one has been willing to step into the leadership role. The forum that they have will also eventually be closed, instead becoming a thread on the bn forum.  Best option imay be to go to your local club or attend some of the big bn events

Hope that helps

Thanks, Howard.  It helps but it is sad that it came to this. 

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2016, 02:07:12 am »
That sucks, I was super impressed with YBN. They seemed to really have their stuff together.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline cool110

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2017, 06:51:58 pm »
Quick update: Following a resurgence in interest they've decided to help things along by getting rid of the old mostly dead site, replacing it with a section in the main BN forums.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 11:20:51 am »
Quick update: Following a resurgence in interest they've decided to help things along by getting rid of the old mostly dead site, replacing it with a section in the main BN forums.

We shall keep our fingers crossed!  They certainly were active back in the day and promotional.

mattc

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 10:03:53 pm »

with a grand total of 3 topics :p hopefully it'll pick up again

Offline nudistdude32

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 09:08:20 pm »
They don't seem too active. Sad, I was really looking forward to my membership.