Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Lessons from books of Paulo Coelho  (Read 1454 times)

Offline akfire

• Casually Dressed
  • everything should be done with a kick
  • Referrals: 0
Lessons from books of Paulo Coelho
« on: July 16, 2014, 05:12:21 pm »
Which books of Paulo Coelho have you read? What are the lessons you have learnt and applied in real life?

take the shortest distance between two points even if you have to drill a hole through a mountain

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
Re: Lessons from books of Paulo Coelho
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 06:09:40 pm »
Oh, this is a good thread.

I have read so far, the Alchemist and Warrior of the Light: The Manual. It is hard to say which I have directly applied in real life, but reading them was an experience itself. And it is hard to think that there hasn't been even a slight change or hasn't been a moment where I hadn't had the need to stop and think for a second (not in a 'hard to understand' kind of way - just a need to reflect for second).

I had forgot those books - and I have now found them from my bookshelf. Thank you for reminding me about them.  :cheesy:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 06:11:44 pm by Northman »

Offline rajnature

• Nature is beautiful body is nature and its beautiful
  • Nude with Towel
  • Be positive
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 06:32:48 am »
Which books of Paulo Coelho have you read? What are the lessons you have learnt and applied in real life?
I read The alchemist book, in the real life i was not able to correlate with any incidence...the book was worth read

Offline iyoni

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 01:02:51 pm »
I read  the Alchemist. I really enjoyed it. I think the lesson I remember from this book is that sometimes what you seek is right there in front of you and you just have to reach and grab it.