Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Spirits' Book  (Read 1841 times)

Offline vqn35

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
The Spirits' Book
« on: July 17, 2014, 11:04:19 am »
I have been trying to get what life is since my teenage years. So, I read a bunch of books about spirituality and, a few years ago, I came across a book called The Spirits' Book by Allan Kardec. It was recommended to me by an acquaintance. I perused it. It answered a lot of questions that I had in mind and that bugged me at that time.

This book dates back to the 2nd half of the 19th century, and was published in France. But, nowadays, just a few French people know about it. Yet, it has become very popular in Brazil.

One question has arisen my curiosity and the answer is logical. As far as nudity is concerned, there is nothing against it weather permitting. Then, naturism has its own laws for those who belong to that community. Ant it matches their specific needs to lead their life peacefully.

789. Will progress ultimately unite all the peoples of the earth into a single nation?
"No, not into a single nation; that is impossible, because the diversities of climate give rise to diversities of habits and of needs that constitute diverse nationalities, each of which will always need laws appropriate to its special habits and needs. But charity know nothing of latitudes, and makes no distinction between the various shades of human colour; and when the law of God shall be everywhere the basis of human law, the law of charity will be practised between nation and nation as between man and man, and all will then live in peace and happiness, because no one will attempt to wrong his neighbour, or to live at his expense."

Offline Jamie

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • What's Up!?!?
Re: The Spirits' Book
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 11:15:57 am »
interesting!

I like the last paragraph.

My interpretation ( which who knows, can be completely wrong or off ) and which I agree with is that we will never become one nation as far as our diverse, secular/community differences are concerns. Each section of the world is governed by its own little sub laws as it sees fit for its community. However, we do share a higher connection which encapsulates us all but not into one nation but rather one collective under the umbrella of HUMANITY.
Always up for chatting - Message me!

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 02:12:56 am »
Sounds like it might be worth a read.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 05:26:38 am »

:3145
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline vqn35

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:09:27 am »
we do share a higher connection which encapsulates us all but not into one nation but rather one collective under the umbrella of HUMANITY.

This is my thinking about the world. I guess it is the way the brotherhood bond begins.

It is my pleasure. It helped me open new eyes on my environment. Thrilled to read your feedbacks and to see that piques your curiosity as well as it did to me.