Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Greece's Most Amazing Nudist Beaches  (Read 4644 times)

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

london26

Re: Greece's Most Amazing Nudist Beaches
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:06:52 am »
wow great post, thanks, wish I was in Greece atm!

Offline Nat Biss

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 09:21:56 pm »
From my only visit to Greece, I would add some beaches in southern Crete. I love Elafonissi beach, with its crystal clear water and awesome pink sand.

When wearing only a smile, be sure to smile a lot

Offline gorgelover

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 04:47:27 pm »
A helpful post, thanks. I am planning on spending some time in Greece later this year, and this list is a nice place to start!

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 09:47:31 am »
Plakias Beach on the South coast of the island of Crete is also very worthy of a mention here. I quote from the website Captain Barefoot's Naturist Guide:

"Plakias has a very friendly community..... and it is surrounded by wonderful scenery and some of the best beaches the Captain has had the pleasure to visit are in the vicinity. The Plakias Bay beach is a huge stretch of golden sand. The south east end is fine sand, with umbrellas and sunbeds, and primarily nude for the last section (three or four hundred metres) which is largely screened from the road by dunes. The entry to the sea is shallow for some way out, which may make it more suitable for children than some of the other naturist beaches in the area"

http://www.capnbarefoot.info/crete:plakias

Myself and my partner where here in in 2015 and found it to be a beautiful spot. 100% naturist section where you can rent loungers for the day. The sheltered bay is perfect for safe swimming and snorkeling and the sun sets really add to the magical atmosphere as the light and shadows change over the surrounding cliffs.
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 11:27:35 am »
Plakias Beach on the South coast of the island of Crete is also very worthy of a mention here. I quote from the website Captain Barefoot's Naturist Guide:

"Plakias has a very friendly community..... and it is surrounded by wonderful scenery and some of the best beaches the Captain has had the pleasure to visit are in the vicinity. The Plakias Bay beach is a huge stretch of golden sand. The south east end is fine sand, with umbrellas and sunbeds, and primarily nude for the last section (three or four hundred metres) which is largely screened from the road by dunes. The entry to the sea is shallow for some way out, which may make it more suitable for children than some of the other naturist beaches in the area"

Myself and my partner where here in in 2015 and found it to be a beautiful spot. 100% naturist section where you can rent loungers for the day. The sheltered bay is perfect for safe swimming and snorkeling and the sun sets really add to the magical atmosphere as the light and shadows change over the surrounding cliffs.

Idealic.  It is also mentioned as number 5 on the worlds top FKK beaches. 

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 03:14:29 pm »

I wonder if there is anyone here who has visited all 5 of these "world top FKK beaches"?

1. Le Centro Hélio Marin, Montalivet, France
2. Playa El Agua, Margarita Island, Venezuela
3. Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik, Croatia
4. Grande Saline, St. Bart’s
5. Plakias Beach, Plakias, Crete, Greece

"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 12:03:28 pm »

Greece certainly has incredible opportunities for FKK!

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 08:07:20 am »
I've been to Banana Beach and Red Beach. The picture they have for Red Beach really doesn't do it justice. It's actually a nice sandy beach reached by walking/scrambling over a headland.
"Life's too short, play naked"

Offline nature21

• Read-Only
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 09:52:55 am »
Thank you for this map.
I´m planning a climbing and sailing holiday on Kalimnos.

Does anyone have information about naturist opportunities on Kalymnos?

Offline newbie

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 03:12:59 am »

Greece certainly has incredible opportunities for FKK!

thanks for this overview map - i have a friend from greece that would find it very useful.  i might want to go in summer too  :laugh:

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2022, 12:15:50 pm »
Hi All,
Any recent reviews of nudist beaches in Crete?
Hope to read some new infos.
Thanks

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2022, 12:56:29 pm »
Well, I've visited one of the beaches from that list: Lokrum in Croatia.
I wouldn't say it's one of the best naturist beaches... I was there about 3 years ago, there are only rocks and some stairs where you can get into the water. Very disturbing is, that some excursion boats pass by very close and stare at you and even take photos. Very unpleasant experience there... Maybe it changed meanwhile...

I wonder if there is anyone here who has visited all 5 of these "world top FKK beaches"?

1. Le Centro Hélio Marin, Montalivet, France
2. Playa El Agua, Margarita Island, Venezuela
3. Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik, Croatia
4. Grande Saline, St. Bart’s
5. Plakias Beach, Plakias, Crete, Greece