Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudist reality Show  (Read 11503 times)

Offline hanginout123

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Nudist reality Show
« on: August 09, 2014, 03:33:30 am »
Has anyone else seen this Swedish reality show? I think there's an American Spinoff coming out soon. Though the Swedish one is uncensored and I doubt the American one wouldn't be. Thoughts? Who understands Swedish? haha

lvxandlight

Re: Nudist reality Show
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 03:54:00 am »
Has anyone else seen this Swedish reality show? I think there's an American Spinoff coming out soon. Though the Swedish one is uncensored and I doubt the American one wouldn't be. Thoughts? Who understands Swedish? haha

It's Dutch ;)

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 12:34:50 pm »
 :e4444 :e4444 great for tv .
nude is natural

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 03:12:50 pm »
Looks interesting!

At 1:19 I'm pretty sure one of the girls says "What the fuck" in English hahaha.   :345678

Offline skycladsusy

• Shouting it out loud
  • BANNED
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 03:39:08 pm »
This is like "Naked Dating" filmed on the location of "Naked and Afraid".

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 01:38:24 am »
How long do you think they had to look around for female cast members who were up for it and also had really long hair to cover up with?

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 02:04:10 am »
How long do you think they had to look around for female cast members who were up for it and also had really long hair to cover up with?

Minutes?

The queue of people who'll jump into any reality show is staggering.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline biobruin89

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 02:57:09 pm »
Nudity is the new hot thing in reality shows (this, dating naked, naked and afraid...). I think at some point people just got bored with reality shows so the producers just said, "hey, let's do all the same things again but this time everyone will be naked!"

luvthemgiants

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 12:37:30 pm »
and its already happened......some moron is suing the show because her vagina was not blurred in a single scene.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/21/dating-naked-lawsuit/

See what you did, VH1? You cost her her dreams. You’ve ruined her life! It was all your fault. None of it had to do with him finding out she was on a dating show where the contestants got naked and wrestled each other. No, it’s because he saw her vag and butthole and didn’t like what he saw.

and i have attached the still of the offending image, that has ruined this poor morons life.

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 06:30:29 pm »

I know she is angry and upset and must feel embarrassed, but if you know that you are going to be naked, on national and worldwide TV, with millions around the world watching you naked, and every part of your body is going to be exposed for everyone to see, and the way social media and the internet today is, even with body parts being censored on TV, there are going to be people finding ways to post your close up intimate body shots without the censorship, then why would you agree to to go on a naked TV show if you know you are going to be naked, and well, in these wrestling situations, more parts are going to be more exposed. I don't get it. I understand she being upset, but she also knew she might be vulnerable for that kind of exposure . Not like she can't think for herself or that she is a kid or anything. I think both parties are to blame. One for not knowing better for exposing herself, and the other for not respecting other people's privacy. But that's just my opinion.   :324
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Norternmike24

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 07:02:51 pm »
Huh. I would have thought there would be some loop hole or clause that would keep her from being able too sue....that or common sense that there are risks that come with being on TV. Even if the network didn't do it someone dedicated or bored enough could find an uncensored version. Whatever though.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 11:31:32 pm »
and its already happened......some moron is suing the show because her vagina was not blurred in a single scene.

She's in the right. They failed to honour their contractual obligations.

Huh. I would have thought there would be some loop hole or clause that would keep her from being able too sue....that or common sense that there are risks that come with being on TV.

Quite the opposite, the contract guarantees it won't happen.

I'm totally in her camp. Corporations can't handwave liabilities by saying "well of course we might not be able to honour *that* clause".
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 11:35:40 pm by Dan »

Offline Infinity Biscuit

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • she/her
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 12:26:25 am »
I feel sometimes on this forum people's ethics crumble when the topic of nudity comes up tbh

If she was told that parts would be censored on air, and they weren't, the studio is in the wrong. And if you want to try to invalidate any reason she has for being upset, you're creepy and terrible. She set up a boundary, the company promised to uphold it, and then didn't.

Offline Ed

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 12:32:46 am »
Absolutely. I mean, I can understand that you might not think she should actually be embarrassed by being seen naked in that way, because there isn't anything wrong with being naked. BUT that's your own feelings on the matter, and given that she a) doesn't share them and b) specifically contracted with the company to avoid that exact scenario, it's not at all unreasonable of her to be angry and upset. It's a breach of contract, plain and simple.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 12:45:40 am »
If she was told that parts would be censored on air, and they weren't, the studio is in the wrong.

They didn't judy tell her, they signed it in a legally binding contract. So the question "how much do they owe her?" and it'll be up to a judge to decide that.

Absolutely. I mean, I can understand that you might not think she should actually be embarrassed by being seen naked in that way, because there isn't anything wrong with being naked.

Actually, when your crotch becomes viral on the net because it wasn't censored as it was supposed to be it's more than legitimate to be embarassed, even for nudists!