Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to Interesting and Informative resources

'Back to Eden' - Vintage naturist and FKK photo gallery

(1/3) > >>

1Boy:
I recently found a site that is an archive of hundreds of vintage naturist photographs:

http://backtoeden.tumblr.com/archive

Here's what the site owner says about the content:

--- Quote ---The images posted on this blog were sent to me after I advertised for vintage naturist photographs for a project I was working on. The anonymous collector made no claims to be the copyright owner but asked if I could make them freely available. Most of the images appear to be scanned from issues of Helios magazine published in the 50’s and 60’s in Germany as well as some from unidentified American magazines.
--- End quote ---

As of today, the site is still being maintained, with new photographs added every few days and weeks. 

It would be neat to move all of these photos into IYNO's "The Classics!" image gallery for safekeeping.  This gallery is a great exhibition of naturism's positive and happy heritage.  It is important for us to preserve that heritage!

Danee:

--- Quote ---It would be neat to move all of these photos into IYNO's "The Classics!" image gallery for safekeeping.  This gallery is a great exhibition of naturism's positive and happy heritage.  It is important for us to preserve that heritage!
--- End quote ---

Sounds like a good idea and reason, I.  I think you should do that and keep in mind the theme is always continuity, youth, and positive nature. 

Thanks for offering!
-D

Pitti:
beautiful images.  :3456

Pisco:
Wow, these are beautiful images? I have a collection of vintage naturist magazines too, I really like them.

1Boy:
It appears that Back To Eden has stopped adding new content as of February 15, 2010.

--- Quote from: Pisco on May 14, 2010, 11:49:13 pm ---Wow, these are beautiful images? I have a collection of vintage naturist magazines too, I really like them.

--- End quote ---

Maybe you could scan the magazines and share them online?  May be a good way to preserve the content!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version