Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Best video games on Xbox 360  (Read 6140 times)

Riot.EXE

Re: Best video games on Xbox 360
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2014, 12:42:43 am »
"Fighting: Deadliest Warrior: The Game & Deadliest Warrior: Legends"

NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO!

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2014, 01:09:46 am »
What's wrong with Deadliest Warriors. Those games have some great authenticity to them. Nothing like throwing a spear through someone's head as the first move and ending the match in two seconds. Or cutting their arm off with a katana and watching them bleed out.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 01:12:13 am »
What's wrong with Deadliest Warriors. Those games have some great authenticity to them. Nothing like throwing a spear through someone's head as the first move and ending the match in two seconds. Or cutting their arm off with a katana and watching them bleed out.

It's a crap fighting game series. Not "THE WORST EVER" but there's way better games to recommend than that.

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 01:25:07 am »
Calling a game names is simply your opinion. Why do you feel it is a bad game, and what would you feel is a better realistic fighting game?

Riot.EXE

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2014, 02:40:05 am »
Calling a game names is simply your opinion. Why do you feel it is a bad game, and what would you feel is a better realistic fighting game?

"Realistic"? Go with the UFC games for that. "Entertaining"? Shiiiiit, where do I even begin? (Note: I'm heavily into fighting games...)

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2014, 02:52:08 am »
I had to look up UFC, I thought you were referring to wrestling for a minute. Is their a particular UFC game that is clearly better than another? Also you didn't say why you think the Deadliest Warriors games are bad?

Riot.EXE

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2014, 05:08:45 am »
I had to look up UFC, I thought you were referring to wrestling for a minute. Is their a particular UFC game that is clearly better than another? Also you didn't say why you think the Deadliest Warriors games are bad?

They're boring, stiff, slow, and unbalanced...especially the second game with that one military dude who just beasts on EVERYONE. You wanna have a good time with a more "realistic" fighting game? Go play the Bushido Blade games on PS1.

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2014, 12:51:54 pm »
I just watched videos for Bushido Blade, and I have to agree that it looks like a great game, I hope it gets a modern update at some point, meanwhile I keep my eye out for the original.

As for the UFC games I watched 3 matches on youtube and they all seemed drawn out and their seemed to be very little reaction to getting hit. I don't think that one is for me. I prefer authentic ancient weapons and faster matches.

I think that for what the Deadliest Warrior games offer that there is no equal (ie. authentic ancient weapons and weapon damage, every character presenting an entirely unique cultural fighting style, and of course the various historical armors and bits of info). I do wish they had a bigger budget and lots of support to fine tune it, but for the history, accuracy, and variety I personally haven't seen anything that comes close...even if they aren't AAA big budget titles. I'm not sure who the military guy is from the second one that you are referring to as that title is made up entirely of great military leaders. I prefer the first game because I love the Samurai. Being able to face my Samurai against a pirate, knight, ninja, etc. is a lot of fun for me.

Thanks for the Bushido Blade info, I'll definitely be looking for that one.

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2014, 06:51:03 pm »
I found bushido blade too clunky.  A faster modern update may be fun though.
what's to say?

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2014, 09:21:21 pm »
I watched the videos on You Tube, Bushido Blade definitely had some clunkiness to it but it still looks fun and is my style game where real injuries count for more than just a set amount on a health bar, and a fatal blow is fatal.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2014, 07:27:22 am »
I found bushido blade too clunky.  A faster modern update may be fun though.

I can't imagine it aged too well, but for its time, it hit the spot for a lot of people. I kinda miss that PS1 era...it was kind of the last time game developers really experimented with different ideas in the console market.

PrinceOfNaturism

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 08:51:49 pm »
What, no Force Unleashed?

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2014, 05:18:56 pm »

Also one of the most awesome games , although force unleashed 2 was completed very fast even on hard difficulty .
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Riot.EXE

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2014, 01:48:28 am »

No...those games had a cool looking playable character stuck with crap gameplay, and putting Starkiller in Soul Calibur 4 didn't help a damn thing.

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2014, 10:48:40 am »
I enjoyed the 2 Star Wars unleashed games for their technological advances and as a Star Wars fan they were offered some cool "what if" scenarios, but the gameplay in general did come off a little repetitive. I still own them both though.