Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: the gallery  (Read 3062 times)

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
  • Referrals: 0
the gallery
« on: August 16, 2014, 08:34:25 am »
Hello,

I've been away from this profile for a while and have notices that i can't view the gallery anymore , i also can't send people messages or reply to messages , does anyone have an idea how long it will take to make it normal again :) ?

thanks ^^
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: the gallery
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 09:19:23 am »
You are not active enough on here. You had been given early access to those features when you were admitted to the teens area, but that has now expired and you have not participated enough to get access via regular means.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 12:17:05 pm »
You are not active enough on here. You had been given early access to those features when you were admitted to the teens area, but that has now expired and you have not participated enough to get access via regular means.
so i just need to be more active on this site :) ?
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 12:21:29 pm »
I would think so, yes. But do not get active just to see gallery pictures and send PMs. We tend to notice eventually.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 12:51:21 pm »
I would think so, yes. But do not get active just to see gallery pictures and send PMs. We tend to notice eventually.

That's not my inention ;) , was just wondering why i couldn't see it anymore , i admit i'm almost never at home so i don't have much time :)