General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Knowing

<< < (2/2)

Delta:
6+, 12+, 16+ and 18+ as far as I know, just like with video games and stuff, just with an FSK instead of a USK.

calumcore12:
I didn't really like it. Some of the stuff was good, and it was suspensful in parts, but the ending kinda threw me. I was just like... ummm what the frack?

--- Quote from: rdw200790 on April 20, 2009, 12:21:00 pm ---but how silly is the end... i could deal with seeing people getting mowed down by the train, but i couldnt deal with seeing kids running across that silly field to the silver tree... GAH.

--- End quote ---
THat's exactly what i mean =P    The effects of the ending were pretty good though

And after being subjected to National Treasure about 50 bajillion times by my sister, Nicholas Cage can get on my nerves. He's always so anxious and stuff.

rdw200790:

--- Quote from: calumcore12 on April 26, 2009, 06:54:16 am ---after being subjected to National Treasure about 50 bajillion times by my sister

--- End quote ---

Well there's ya problem!

Woah:
For some reason i just really cant stand Nicholas Cages acting. Just the mix between his slurred "S'es" and just being so monotonei ts just bleh. And knowing just looked like a spin off from the national tresure movies.( using clues....)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version