Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ohio anti-abortion leader: Ban public nudity, breastfeeding...  (Read 7794 times)

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Ohio anti-abortion leader: Ban public nudity, breastfeeding...
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 12:33:12 am »
Nope sorry, you took me wrong. If you are pro-life, you cannot be pro death penalty. Life is life.

Ah. Yes. I did misread you.

There's no excuse for it. Every execution costs $300M. Just by skipping a single guy you can make Lord of the Rings. And the cost can't go down because there's already 4% of innocents killed (that we know of that is, because there's little point to keep digging after the guy's dead). It doesn't produce any drop in crime either. There's no excuse for it.

The last guy executed in Canada was from my hometown. He was hanged after a kangaroo court because 3 American tourists were murdered and the prime minister was eager to kill *anyone* for it so Americans would feel safe to come as tourists.

What I'm saying is I'm a man. I'm not God. I don't judge people. I have my own convictions and those between you and your God are just that. Does that help?

I understand. But I think both sides have a duty to build a society where the question arises as little as possible. Especially since even pro-life people very, very often make the decision to terminate the pregnancy at great emotional burden when it happens to them. Here's an interesting article on the topic: http://mypage.direct.ca/w/writer/anti-tales.html

Every unwanted pregnancy that didn't happen should be a victory to both sides. Hence why I think it's more complicated than saying it's between God and the pregnant woman.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Norternmike24

Re: Ohio anti-abortion leader: Ban public nudity, breastfeeding...
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 01:48:59 am »
Breast feeding and boobs are gay....huh, well my friends always joked about being lesbians trapped in a mans body. -shrugs-