General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Sitcoms

<< < (2/15) > >>

chrisw91:

--- Quote from: Gman707 on August 23, 2014, 09:00:43 am ---Oh god. How could I forget the towers! Mrs browns boys too.

--- End quote ---

How could I forget Mrs Browns Boys?!  :tongue:

luvthemgiants:

--- Quote from: chrisw91 on August 23, 2014, 10:07:14 am ---
--- Quote from: Gman707 on August 23, 2014, 09:00:43 am ---Oh god. How could I forget the towers! Mrs browns boys too.

--- End quote ---

How could I forget Mrs Browns Boys?!  :tongue:

--- End quote ---

i hate it with a passion, as an Irishman it embarrasses me.

INnudeguy:
I don't watch many but my fav's are Big Bang and Are you being served, its vintage but hilarious.

NudistMetalHead:
Cheers, Seinfeld, Family Matters, Frasier are my all-time favorites.  Liked Two and a Half Men as well until Charlie Sheen went nanners and quit.

oliolioliver:

--- Quote from: chrisw91 on August 23, 2014, 08:33:48 am ---
--- Quote from: Gman707 on August 23, 2014, 08:07:01 am ---The king of sitcoms is friends. But I also love frasier, big bang, keeping up appearances and vicar of dibley.

--- End quote ---

All of those plus Everybody Loves Raymond and British sitcoms like Porridge, Open All Hours, Dad's Army, Some Mothers Do Av Em and Fawlty Towers.

--- End quote ---

Oh I love Raymond. I've never been a big Patricia Heaton fan, but that's the one thing she did that I like. And Ray Romano is so damn funny. I wish that the girl who played Amy did other stuff, but I think that was the only thing she ever did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version