General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Sitcoms

<< < (14/15) > >>

the_nude_topher:

--- Quote from: the_nude_topher on February 18, 2024, 04:02:57 pm ---Our local PBS station had some hysterical Brit-Coms (I think from the 1970's) Are You Being Served and Keeping Up Appearances.

--- End quote ---

Are you being Served, not one of my favourite but definitely a classic. Keeping up appearances was from the 90s, another classic.

“Mrs Bucket?”

“It’s bouquet!”
[/quote]

@Fishandchips Who wouldn't love (as the minister calls her) "The Bucket Woman", Rose, Onslow and especially the unseen Sheridan?

I would have thought you would have liked AYBS, especially Mr. Humphries and Mrs. Slocum. Would you allow Mr. Humphries to take your inside leg?

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: the_nude_topher on February 21, 2024, 12:04:58 am ---

--- Quote from: the_nude_topher on February 18, 2024, 04:02:57 pm ---Our local PBS station had some hysterical Brit-Coms (I think from the 1970's) Are You Being Served and Keeping Up Appearances.

--- End quote ---

Are you being Served, not one of my favourite but definitely a classic. Keeping up appearances was from the 90s, another classic.

“Mrs Bucket?”

“It’s bouquet!”

--- End quote ---

@Fishandchips Who wouldn't love (as the minister calls her) "The Bucket Woman", Rose, Onslow and especially the unseen Sheridan?

I would have thought you would have liked AYBS, especially Mr. Humphries and Mrs. Slocum. Would you allow Mr. Humphries to take your inside leg?
[/quote]

I tend to go through phases on AYBS it’s a hit or miss for me.

Lol no I would not like mr humpfries to take my inside leg 🤣

freespirit18:

--- Quote from: newdist on February 18, 2024, 04:00:31 pm ---I always liked the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

--- End quote ---
Maybe the best theme song of any sitcom

newdist:

--- Quote from: freespirit18 on February 25, 2024, 04:32:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: newdist on February 18, 2024, 04:00:31 pm ---I always liked the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

--- End quote ---
Maybe the best theme song of any sitcom

--- End quote ---

definitely

nakedisnatural:
The Good Place | Netflix

Schitt's Creek | Netflix

Ghosts (UK) | BBC iPlayer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page