General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

looking for ideas of a video game to convey naturist values

<< < (21/21)

MeraMC:
There arw many good options. The ones I like the most are an Opem World in which if you select to go without any armor you could go 100% naked or a Visual Novel about some nudists where you can show the world the real feelings and what the nudist really think to show others it is not related to sexual things

Raphael:
I don't think the open world is such a good idea because if I imagine that you could walk around naked in GTA, for example, everyone would look at you stupidly and you'd probably get arrested by the police.

Ok, this isn't about GTA, it's about the possible development of a new game, but if nobody would mind someone walking around naked in the open world, the player would say: "It's just a game. You can't do that in reality anyway!"

To promote naturism, it should definitely be realistic...

Northman:

--- Quote from: Raphael on January 26, 2024, 04:34:51 pm ---I don't think the open world is such a good idea because if I imagine that you could walk around naked in GTA, for example, everyone would look at you stupidly and you'd probably get arrested by the police.

Ok, this isn't about GTA, it's about the possible development of a new game, but if nobody would mind someone walking around naked in the open world, the player would say: "It's just a game. You can't do that in reality anyway!"

--- End quote ---

In that case it is a matter of placing the nude character in the right environment - or world - where it works. Fantasy or sci-fi realms or example. There has been previous discussions about the matter in other threads.

MeraMC:

--- Quote from: Raphael on January 26, 2024, 04:34:51 pm ---I don't think the open world is such a good idea because if I imagine that you could walk around naked in GTA, for example, everyone would look at you stupidly and you'd probably get arrested by the police.

--- End quote ---
An open world doesn't have to be in a City my friend. It can be in the middle of a Forest for example and in that place it has sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version