Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: looking for ideas of a video game to convey naturist values  (Read 36662 times)

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: looking for ideas of a video game to convey naturist values
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2020, 01:15:28 am »
I'm currently in the middle of learning the necessary skills for Game Development. I'm nowhere near where I need to be to produce a complete project, but I'm slowly and surely acquiring skills and knowledge. So far I have a pretty basic understanding of Python (and coding logic in general), and somewhat of an understanding of using the Gadot game engine for 2D games.

Offline CP2003

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2020, 09:09:00 pm »
This has probably already been mentioned, but something like Call Of Duty where nudity is used to make you sneak around and create no noise.

-OR-

A similar idea to the one above, but in a primitive caveman setting where you use bows and arrows, etc. as weapons, and you fight over your land.

Maybe I've missed the boat, in which case, don't listen to my ramblings!  :laughing :laughing

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2020, 07:40:51 am »
This has probably already been mentioned, but something like Call Of Duty where nudity is used to make you sneak around and create no noise.

-OR-

A similar idea to the one above, but in a primitive caveman setting where you use bows and arrows, etc. as weapons, and you fight over your land.

Maybe I've missed the boat, in which case, don't listen to my ramblings!  :laughing :laughing

All ramblings are wellcome.  :laugh:

I like the naked warrior concept. A camo bodypaint would work very well in a jungle environment.  :cool:

I was very pleased when Far Cry Primal was released back in the day. I wonder if it wouldn't be too difficult to create alternative skins for a nude tribe characters.