Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: looking for ideas of a video game to convey naturist values  (Read 51930 times)

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: looking for ideas of a video game to convey naturist values
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2024, 10:25:21 am »
@NatureBoy3

How does the creative process work in composing music for something like video games in this case?

I am thinking artists have their visual libraries for references - is there something similar for musicians?

Offline NatureBoy3

• Nude without Towel
  • Naked right now
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2024, 07:22:42 pm »
@NatureBoy3

How does the creative process work in composing music for something like video games in this case?

I am thinking artists have their visual libraries for references - is there something similar for musicians?

I guess the process is different for different composers, but I would analyse the mechanics and aesthetics of the game to identify the appropriate style of music, and then find references in that style to serve as inspiration.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2024, 08:05:23 pm »
I know this thread is a few years old, but I just want to add that I have experience with composing video game music and would absolutely love to make music for a video game with naturist themes!

That sounds fun… now we just need naturist themed video games.

Have you ever tried creating a game yourself?

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2024, 08:25:51 pm »
I think a game about a completely different topic that just has people nude at the beach or something. Like imagine just cause three but there's some nude beaches scattered around and you have the option to undress if you want

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2024, 08:55:15 pm »
Just a normal RPG with casual nudity scattered around would be best imo. Not the main focus. Just totally normalized and integrated.
I cast destroy pants at third level.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2024, 09:07:17 pm »
Just a normal RPG with casual nudity scattered around would be best imo. Not the main focus. Just totally normalized and integrated.

Just a normal transition into nudity, when it serves the story, right?

Storywise, what kind of situations would those be?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 09:09:23 pm by Northman »

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2024, 12:08:04 am »

Just a normal transition into nudity, when it serves the story, right?

Storywise, what kind of situations would those be?
Just varying degrees of dress from person to person. Clothing when nudity might be uncomfortable and nudity with little attention called to it. Naked adventuring just also sounds very fun...
I cast destroy pants at third level.

Offline Raphael

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2024, 10:42:46 am »
I think a game about a completely different topic that just has people nude at the beach or something. Like imagine just cause three but there's some nude beaches scattered around and you have the option to undress if you want
I also think that a game like this should be much more mundane and a scene from real life. The creator of the thread spoke of "promoting naturist values". Some had suggested an adventure game or integrating nudity into a normal game. None of this would do anything to convince others of the naturist values.
The question is, who would play such a game? Probably gamers who see it as just a game and wouldn't change their mind about nudity. It would also be censored or it would be 18+. In my opinion, that wouldn't be conducive to promoting naturism as something normal, everyday, non-sexual.

My idea for a game, which probably can't be implemented due to censorship and would also not be available to the actual target group of children and young people, would be a learning game on how to behave on a naturist-only beach. You would have to keep order on this beach and expel people if they have not undressed after a certain time. Or kick out voyeurs and exhibitionists. Or reprimand people who insult others because of their non-ideal bodies.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2024, 07:44:56 pm »

Just varying degrees of dress from person to person. Clothing when nudity might be uncomfortable and nudity with little attention called to it. Naked adventuring just also sounds very fun...

First thought that came to mind was a 2D platformer with a Water Level to cross and an anime effect of pulling off all the clothes in one sweeping motion of an arm with a loud "There is no time!"  :laugh:

Second thought was a "Summer part-timer" -simulator where the player has to clear different workplace - levels. Every level would start with a oddly similar looking npc's halting the player with a stop-sign and stating that entering this work place needs this-and-this clothing (worker gear to enter construction site - unlockable wardrobe/skin) and one last one would be a naturist beach, with a lifeguard npc halting the player saying that he needs to be nude to enter this area.  :smiley: 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 08:10:19 pm by Northman »

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2024, 10:21:38 pm »
You know I was thinking of that water warfare game and wondered how fun it could be if they had levels to play like crash bandicoot or Mario just a nude character running through the scene with water pistol soaking and jumping on mutant plants and bad guys while collecting coins or something.

Doesn’t really convey values but just a fun idea.

Offline MeraMC

• MeraMC
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2024, 10:44:42 pm »
There arw many good options. The ones I like the most are an Opem World in which if you select to go without any armor you could go 100% naked or a Visual Novel about some nudists where you can show the world the real feelings and what the nudist really think to show others it is not related to sexual things
Naked friends is what I really want! Send me a DM, if you want to talk, I'll answer 100%

Offline Raphael

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2024, 04:34:51 pm »
I don't think the open world is such a good idea because if I imagine that you could walk around naked in GTA, for example, everyone would look at you stupidly and you'd probably get arrested by the police.

Ok, this isn't about GTA, it's about the possible development of a new game, but if nobody would mind someone walking around naked in the open world, the player would say: "It's just a game. You can't do that in reality anyway!"

To promote naturism, it should definitely be realistic...

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2024, 06:36:40 pm »
I don't think the open world is such a good idea because if I imagine that you could walk around naked in GTA, for example, everyone would look at you stupidly and you'd probably get arrested by the police.

Ok, this isn't about GTA, it's about the possible development of a new game, but if nobody would mind someone walking around naked in the open world, the player would say: "It's just a game. You can't do that in reality anyway!"

In that case it is a matter of placing the nude character in the right environment - or world - where it works. Fantasy or sci-fi realms or example. There has been previous discussions about the matter in other threads.

Offline MeraMC

• MeraMC
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2024, 06:48:24 pm »

An open world doesn't have to be in a City my friend. It can be in the middle of a Forest for example and in that place it has sense.
Naked friends is what I really want! Send me a DM, if you want to talk, I'll answer 100%