General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

looking for ideas of a video game to convey naturist values

<< < (19/21) > >>

Northman:
@NatureBoy3

How does the creative process work in composing music for something like video games in this case?

I am thinking artists have their visual libraries for references - is there something similar for musicians?

NatureBoy3:

--- Quote from: Northman on January 04, 2024, 10:25:21 am ---@NatureBoy3

How does the creative process work in composing music for something like video games in this case?

I am thinking artists have their visual libraries for references - is there something similar for musicians?

--- End quote ---

I guess the process is different for different composers, but I would analyse the mechanics and aesthetics of the game to identify the appropriate style of music, and then find references in that style to serve as inspiration.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: NatureBoy3 on January 03, 2024, 08:10:25 pm ---I know this thread is a few years old, but I just want to add that I have experience with composing video game music and would absolutely love to make music for a video game with naturist themes!

--- End quote ---

That sounds fun… now we just need naturist themed video games.

Have you ever tried creating a game yourself?

swede:
I think a game about a completely different topic that just has people nude at the beach or something. Like imagine just cause three but there's some nude beaches scattered around and you have the option to undress if you want

Redfrigginriot:
Just a normal RPG with casual nudity scattered around would be best imo. Not the main focus. Just totally normalized and integrated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version