Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Naked Woman Within Screaming To Get Out  (Read 1905 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
The Naked Woman Within Screaming To Get Out
« on: September 14, 2014, 06:38:19 am »

As a female nudist I wonder why it is in a world where we have fought throughout the years for equality that there are not more female nudists?

Many women have fought for our rights to bare our breasts in public just as our male counterparts do and won the fight, however we don’t go out in public bare breasted. WHY?

Yvonne and her Babe
So after a great deal of communication with women I thought it best to put these issues in writing. Now please do not shoot the messenger. My only objective here is to create a more comfortable and understanding message to let the ladies know that it is OK to be nude.

Society as a whole has sent out mixed messages throughout the years and some of these have created a great deal of confusion and anxiety for woman. Lets see, your too fat, your too skinny, you too short, your too tall, your too white, your to dark, you have stretch marks and scars that should be hidden. You will be frowned upon if you get nude in front of others and be labelled with horrible names. Tramp, whore, ect. ect. I think you get the picture here.

Then of course we have the perverts of the world that spend all there waking moments staring, glaring and ogling women. Sun up to sun down it never ends, leaving women constantly feeling violated and filthy. sound about right?

Here is one I am sure you ladies can relate to. The guy does something of a sexual nature and he gets a slap on the back from his buddies. Way to go mate. However, on the flip side a women does something of the same nature and we are just not the kind girl you want to take home to mom. Double standard?

Ladies in general may have many hangs up when it comes to their bodies and I believe they feel a sense of comfort hiding behind clothes, but in doing so they are only falling deeper into the abyss of poor self acceptance, lack of confidence and even depression in some cases. I don’t think I have ever met a female nudist that did not show how confident they are with themselves.

I know ladies, that it doesn’t help when we are bombarded with images of diet induced Twiggy’s of the world and are continually told that they are the norm and that we as women should aspire to be just like them. Well I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to, nor do I need to look like them. I’m happy with who I am and you to should be just as happy with who you are.

Being free to be who you are in a Naturist environment is as liberating as you can get, being at ease and feeling alive, secure and confident about yourselves is what it can be for you as it is for many female nudists today. All my female friends are close to me and are special, wonderful women. They are who they are and there is no competition between any one us. We are who we are. You would never know who’s the nurse, who’s the doctor, who’s the dancer. Why is this? because we don’t have to hide behind our garments, which in truth may identify who we are, where we have been, how rich or poor we are. No labels just us as wonderful people.

I want to encourage all women to explore all of your beauty and believe me you are all beautiful both inside and out. I would suggest you log on to discussion groups to help you get a better understanding as to what Naturism has to offer. It is far more than just getting naked.

Naturally
Yvonne

http://freedomfieldsnaturistranch.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/the-naked-woman-within-screaming-to-get-out/
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline akfire

• Casually Dressed
  • everything should be done with a kick
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Naked Woman Within Screaming To Get Out
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 08:50:50 am »
excellent article!!!!! :e4444
take the shortest distance between two points even if you have to drill a hole through a mountain

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 02:45:49 am »
 :e4444 :e2w very good article.
nude is natural

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 02:22:48 pm »
Wonderful thread. Thank-you so much Dan!  It's exactly how I feel.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline skycladsusy

• Shouting it out loud
  • BANNED
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 05:33:23 pm »
The title sounds like a horror movie.

Well written article.

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero