Naturist Resources > Blogs, Videos, Articles about Naturism/Nudity

Parents of children who like to take their clothes off

<< < (3/3)

jeep:
No offense taken, that is a fair question to ask. Ive been on this forum for a long time but due to life events including increasing age dont come on very often any more. However ive retained membership as Dannee and other Admins were agreeable and at times when notified of a post and where i feel my input may be of assistance to those entering new stages of their lives such as having kids or how to handle the naturist issue as they get older, i at times offer my 2 cents worth as with influences on the kids from the wider family, the wider public and schools can make the issue very difficult to navigate for you and the kids.

teennudist12345:
 :like

jamesnotcompletely:
im not a parent, and might never be (who knows) but one thing i do know is my mom let me be naked sometimes when i was like 5, and i dont regret it at all. everyone acts like "oh, parents shouldnt let their child be naked, god fordbid see THEM naked, they'll need therapy for the rest of their life!" i saw my mom nude plenty of times when i was little, and i'm completely fine. kids will only be traumatized by nudity if they're told they SHOULD be traumatized.

Blake Skies:

--- Quote from: becks on October 17, 2023, 01:43:31 pm ---I’m glad my mom allowed me to be nude and take my clothes off while growing up, I really didn’t grow up with body image issues and I’m so thankful for that. Seeing her nude growing up helped a lot too

--- End quote ---

Damn i wish I had parents as accepting and open as that. Coming from an abusive household that was also restrictive, I struggle alot with Self Confidence and with my own sense of self worth. Looking back on it now, I guess that's why I joined the nudist community in the first place, to feel more proud of myself and more assure of myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version