General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Your dream car ? What would it be

<< < (38/47) > >>

Longingtobenude:
I've been putting serious thought into getting an old M35 deuce and a half and turning it into an rv

swede:

--- Quote from: Japester100 on March 12, 2023, 07:38:23 pm ---I know somebody who used to drive a Porsche Boxster. I could see myself driving something like that.

If only…😩

--- End quote ---

That seems quite attainable, they are the cheapest Porsches. I've always liked them, they seem nimble and fun, but not so expensive that you have to baby them.

--- Quote from: Longingtobenude on March 12, 2023, 09:03:39 pm ---I've been putting serious thought into getting an old M35 deuce and a half and turning it into an rv

--- End quote ---

Can't imagine the gas mileage on them would way up any of the benefits. They are cool, but like it seems like it would be impossible to drive just because the amount of deisel it would consume.

Jakee22:
I would like the Batmobile from the Tim Burton Batman film or a Delorean done up like the back to the future car that would be lit.

NudeKiu:
A delorean dmc 12 from bttf

Sofia:
I dont know if its a dream car but the other day I saw an Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio it seems like a nice car

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version