Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Formula One  (Read 6971 times)

richym

Re: Formula One
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2016, 09:13:11 pm »
Well that's good to hear that McLaren is looking more competitive.  It was shocking how bad the Honda engine was.  Hopefully a bit of a closer year.

Ad1210

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 11:36:21 pm »
My prediction based on the day one results:
Mercedes
Ferrari
Red Bull
Williams/Mclaren
Force india
Renault
Sauber
Haas
Manor

Offline Wildborn

• Born Naked, Die Naked
  • Nude with Towel
  • Have a wonderful nude day.
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 05:39:09 pm »
 :like
My prediction based on the day one results:
Mercedes
Ferrari
Red Bull
Williams/Mclaren
Force india
Renault
Sauber
Haas
Manor

Names Liam

Ad1210

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2016, 12:20:42 am »
Interesting that Mercedes have covered a huge amount of miles compared their nearest competition, over 100 laps each day without issues.
Basically looks like a bulletproof car, so wouldnt be suprised if the gap back to the rest is the same or has even increased a little

Offline softynude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2016, 04:54:27 pm »
A big fan of F1 but honestly I can't watch every race . Guys have heard about the new coming rules and modifications ? . FIA says they gonna make F1 cars faster in curves and slower in straight lines what do you think about this ?
*“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”

Natterpiller

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2016, 12:03:58 am »
A big fan of F1 but honestly I can't watch every race . Guys have heard about the new coming rules and modifications ? . FIA says they gonna make F1 cars faster in curves and slower in straight lines what do you think about this ?

they can say all they like, teams will still do as they wish within the loopholes of the sport... best example of this Brabham BT46B and the Tyrrell P34... the rules didn't say they couldn't have 6 wheels and large fans pushing the car into the road... i'm sure they will find ways to make them just as fast if not faster in all areas that is after all their main aim... to be first over the line... plus the 2018 season is looking like it will have cockpit coverings of some kind meaning rule changes sooooooooo yeah at the moment the sport is just a lot of people at the top arguing over what they could do with no one knowing what they should do...

Ad1210

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2016, 06:29:55 am »
I think the sport is desperately trying to reconnect with its fans, failing to realise that the reason theyve tuned out is more to do with exclusive pay tv deals and high ticket prices.  Accessibility and interaction is the issue.

Natterpiller

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2016, 02:29:33 pm »
I think the sport is desperately trying to reconnect with its fans, failing to realise that the reason they've tuned out is more to do with exclusive pay tv deals and high ticket prices.  Accessibility and interaction is the issue.

well my husband and i are in the lucky position where cost is not really an issue we regularly attend the races around europe and have been to some in other countries but the main thing that we are just not enjoying is how out of touch the rule makers seem to be with what made the sport great... they are trying to make the cars more connected to road cars... porsche is always complaining that the sport is not connected enough with what they are doing with their road cars... that's not the point... they should just be given free reign to build what they want and show off real technological prowess make these into vehicles that really compete not just variations on the same design just with different paint jobs

Offline adam.v8lvg

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2016, 02:51:50 pm »
Hi all,

I have only just stumbled upon this topic. It's great to find people who enjoy both nudity and motorsport!

Motorsport is a lifelong passion for me. I decided at the age of 13 that I would turn that passion into a career, so I trained as a journalist and I now work in the industry as a Press Officer for teams, drivers and brands at all levels of the sport, including Formula 1.

It means I'm constantly on the road, travelling to and from race meetings both in the UK and abroad, but I absolutely love it. It's true when they say; you don't work a day in your life when your job is your passion or your passion is your job.

There have been occasions when I've been able to indulge in a bit of nudity while working away. Just last year I visited a nude spa on my way back from the Red Bull Ring to Vienna, and I also found a load of naked people in a standard leisure centre during a trip to Salzburg for the FIA World Touring Car Championship in 2014 (Austria's a great place if you're a nudist!).

I'm currently trying to figure out which trips I might be able to extend and combine with some nakedness. Any ideas/suggestions would be welcome!

It would be cool to connect with fellow fans/nudies. Feel free to drop me a line.

Best,

Adam

Ad1210

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2016, 10:52:09 pm »
I think the sport is desperately trying to reconnect with its fans, failing to realise that the reason they've tuned out is more to do with exclusive pay tv deals and high ticket prices.  Accessibility and interaction is the issue.

well my husband and i are in the lucky position where cost is not really an issue we regularly attend the races around europe and have been to some in other countries but the main thing that we are just not enjoying is how out of touch the rule makers seem to be with what made the sport great... they are trying to make the cars more connected to road cars... porsche is always complaining that the sport is not connected enough with what they are doing with their road cars... that's not the point... they should just be given free reign to build what they want and show off real technological prowess make these into vehicles that really compete not just variations on the same design just with different paint jobs

Which is the best track from a spectators POV that youve been to Natter?

The rules change everytime one team gets an edge over others. It simply comes down to budget- if they want to level the playing field either put a budget cap on (tried before and impossible to police) or increase the revenue to the smaller teams.

Natterpiller

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2016, 10:14:42 am »
to me the best track for spectators is always Monaco the atmosphere is just so wonderful always the best one we go to in the year, but from the other side, driving is always best on spa nothing like the hight changes and wonderful corners on that track, the best driving experience i have had is in a 60's Ferrari flat out round that track just felt so perfectly suited to eachother

Ad1210

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2016, 11:43:05 am »
Monaco and Spa?

You are one very Lucky Girl!

Favourite Driver?

Offline softynude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2016, 02:12:08 pm »
Monaco is one of my favourite tracks as well besides Nurburgring they re both very technical where real skilled pilots can be admired performing .
*“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”

Natterpiller

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2016, 11:10:09 pm »
favorite in history is Senna, but current it has to be Rosburg

Ad1210

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2016, 11:55:18 pm »
favorite in history is Senna, but current it has to be Rosburg
I prefer rosberg to lewis kardashian.

Ricciardo would be my pick of the current crop. I was a long time Schumacher fan though from childhood.