Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anime shows  (Read 6750 times)

Offline AussieNudieDudie

• Living life au naturale
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • A nudist passionate about health and fitness
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Anime shows
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2016, 06:44:11 am »
One punch man was a really good short series! But growing up, Dragonball Z was my absolute favourite, along with Pokemon. I'd continue watching pokemon but theres just so many episodes and i forgot where i left off
Be Fit, Be Nude

Offline somedude817

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 02:00:45 am »
In high school, I watched a few episodes of Bleach and Naruto and liked them, but never had time to get far in either. The original Pokemon back in primary school was my shit <3
Call me Eli!

Formanr42

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2016, 01:26:08 am »
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Yu Yu Hakusho are possibly my favorites

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2016, 08:32:18 am »
One punch man was a really good short series! But growing up, Dragonball Z was my absolute favourite, along with Pokemon. I'd continue watching pokemon but theres just so many episodes and i forgot where i left off

I am hoping for the return of the One punch man anime, since it is still an ongoing manga. 2 manga's actually.

lvxandlight

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2016, 03:06:04 pm »
I am religiously awaiting for the next season of Attack on Titan.

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Pm me if you want to talk
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2016, 06:58:23 am »
I am religiously awaiting for the next season of Attack on Titan.

I agree, I can't wait until it comes out
Have fun and don't let every small thing get to you.

Density

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2016, 02:02:07 pm »
recently "Sakamoto desu ga" came out and i was introduced to it by a friend. now I am addicted to it. His haters adore his coolness.  :laughing

also Boku no Hero Acadameia is released so im enjoying that also since I read the manga also. such good story telling and creativity into their abilites.

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Pm me if you want to talk
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2016, 07:47:58 pm »
http://myanimelist.net/ this website shows you any new anime shows or manga that are coming out
Have fun and don't let every small thing get to you.

decoboco

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2017, 12:14:52 pm »
Watched Kemono Friends and The Saga of Tanya the Evil last season and they were golden. I was planning to wait until every episode of Attack on Titan season 2 comes out before splurging in it, but can't wait any longer. I'm gonna get on it today.

In any case, anyone have other recommendations for the current season? Good shows or underrated gemstones?

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2017, 04:40:58 pm »
I watched Dragon Ball Z as a kid a little bit.  I haven't been hooked into a tv series except (I'm embarrassed to admit it) High school of the Dead.  A few anime movies I really like.  The Animatrix, Dead Space Aftermath, Final Fantasy. 

There is this (fan made?) Korn music video that is just a collage of anime clips.  I'd like to find out what each one is, cause I'd probably watch all of em.  A few are from Dragon Ball Z I'm pretty sure. 
Warning to anyone who watches it, its gruesome, and it has crazy flashing lights. 

decoboco

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2017, 05:08:37 pm »
I watched Dragon Ball Z as a kid a little bit.  I haven't been hooked into a tv series except (I'm embarrassed to admit it) High school of the Dead.  A few anime movies I really like.  The Animatrix, Dead Space Aftermath, Final Fantasy. 

There is this (fan made?) Korn music video that is just a collage of anime clips.  I'd like to find out what each one is, cause I'd probably watch all of em.  A few are from Dragon Ball Z I'm pretty sure. 
Warning to anyone who watches it, its gruesome, and it has crazy flashing lights. 

Ah yes, AMVs. Those were all the rage on YouTube back in the day.

From what I've seen, Ghost in the Shell, Berserk (?), Akira, Ninja Scroll, Spawn (?), NGE (?).

More stuff you'll probably like: Drifters, Parasyte, Elfen Lied, Higurashi: When they Cry, Deadman Wonderland.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 05:25:17 pm by decoboco »

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2017, 05:15:46 pm »
Thanks for the recommendations.  I've been watching that vid for a decade, wondering what shows they used for it lol

decoboco

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 05:32:35 pm »
Thanks for the recommendations.  I've been watching that vid for a decade, wondering what shows they used for it lol

Yeah, it was always difficult for me to find certain anime genres. My friends usually only talk about Pokémon or Naruto, Bleach, etc. So I had to search long and hard for the real gemstones.

That said, all those classic anime series and movies are fantastic. NGE, Akira, Ghost in the Shell -- definitely worth the time to watch.

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2017, 10:01:25 pm »
While it lasted, Bakugan was the big thing of my childhood

decoboco

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2017, 05:54:52 am »
While it lasted, Bakugan was the big thing of my childhood

It was Beyblade for me. Toy companies cashing in on tie-in products.

My favourite is One Piece.

I tried to watch it, but when it first aired, it was heavily marred by 4Kids and I couldn't stomach it. Movies look good, though.

BTW, you into RWBY?