Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anime shows  (Read 6765 times)

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Anime shows
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2017, 07:57:23 am »
Dude, I intend to work for Rooster Teeth, the company that makes RWBY, that's how much I love them

decoboco

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2017, 11:31:58 am »
Dude, I intend to work for Rooster Teeth, the company that makes RWBY, that's how much I love them

Aw hell yeah. What position are you thinking? The animation crew or the live-action stuff? Or one of their gaming related channels?

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2017, 11:55:41 pm »
If possible, live-action/voice actor while working at Achievement Hunter and on my own YouTube page

decoboco

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2017, 12:14:55 am »
If possible, live-action/voice actor while working at Achievement Hunter and on my own YouTube page

You have a YouTube channel? I heard from Burnie or maybe Jack that they're always in the lookout for talented editors and personalities by their portfolio (channel). That's probably your best bet in landing a job there.

I also have a hunch that they like to hire people that are proactive in the RT community (RTX guardians, well known FIRST members).

Being overseas might make it a little difficult, but not impossible (Gavin and Barbara). Definitely do be a guardian at RTX Australia and make a good, lasting impression on them.

Michael_P

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2017, 12:28:12 am »
Akira for sure. Gundam Wing is pretty accessible and not too long. I have a soft spot for Gundam War in the Pocket. Evangelion is a must. I watched Black Lagoon when it ran on Toonami last year, that was pretty good.

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Pm me if you want to talk
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2017, 07:07:16 am »
Gundam Is one of the best anime classic and was very popular for great amount of years.
Have fun and don't let every small thing get to you.

Offline nakiekitty

• An Actual Cat IRL
  • Topless with bottoms
  • BANNED
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2017, 03:59:46 pm »
I mostly watch cute ecchi stuff like Kodomo no Jikan or Kiss x Sis lol, or hentai, but I do sometimes watch regular anime too! i just don't know which ones are good (and I find most anime too melodramatic or too silly, sometimes both at the same time like when they're having a super serious dramatic moment and then suddenly they're superdeformed chibi and doing slapstick o.O )

I watched the first Little Witch Academia though, and it was pretty cute! It reminded me of like, a saturday morning cartoon but anime! So that was fun! :3

I also really want to watch Gargantia of the Verdurous Planet, but I'm worried it'll just be robots punching each other... I'm interested in the characters and the world, they both look so pretty! But I don't get the robot punchings trope in anime >.> I thought the Battlebots show had potential but even that got kinda boring lol!

I really like Haibane Renmei though, even though it has lots of flaws too! I also like studio ghibli stuff, but who doesn't? :3 They're one of the few anime studios that understands pacing and mood! =D

Offline Blake Skies

• Writer of All Things, Even Nudist Stories
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Okay I'm writing again...
    • My Deviant Art Page
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2017, 02:07:11 pm »
So i went through this forum and saw no one post Sailor Moon  :huh:

Anyway i shall do so now!  :wink:

Also i prefer to watch my fair share of action anime as well as magic and ecchi (Strike Witches and Vividread i highly recomend) but also have gotten into military anime like Hai-Fui, of course Strike Witches, Girls Und Panzer, GATE (another great series), and Brave Witches (Strike Witches spin off that was really really amazing)
DM if you wanna talk, have questions about nudism, or are an aspiring writer wanting to join a workshop

BRobin9

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2017, 03:29:31 pm »
I'm into almost anything with Mecha, so things like Gundam, Big O, and Code Geass. I've grown up with Dragonball, Lupin III, Cowboy Bebop, and of course Ghost in the Shell, and I'm a huge fan of the Fate series like Fate/Zero and Unlimited Blade Works. But then there are the more comedic series like School Rumble and even One Punch Man.

So, long story short, I like a lot of anime.

Offline seventhsam

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2017, 10:17:45 pm »
I just started watching Rurouni Kenshin, great show so far

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2017, 10:26:23 pm »
Just finished watching Monster Musume over the vacation break. Binge watched that and it was a blast. Like yah, I can be a perv, but gotta throw in that comedy in it. All the funny moments is why I like that series. I really hope that come back around for a season 2, but with the amount of Japanese anime out there, I doubt it. :/ Left so open ended.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2017, 06:51:09 am »
I just started watching Rurouni Kenshin, great show so far
That's a great show and my character is kenshin. He has a lot of wisdom, courage, kindness, and mostly selfless person.

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2017, 06:54:03 am »
So i went through this forum and saw no one post Sailor Moon  :huh:

Anyway i shall do so now!  :wink:

Also i prefer to watch my fair share of action anime as well as magic and ecchi (Strike Witches and Vividread i highly recomend) but also have gotten into military anime like Hai-Fui, of course Strike Witches, Girls Und Panzer, GATE (another great series), and Brave Witches (Strike Witches spin off that was really really amazing)

Sailor moon is my older sister number favorite show but personally I don't really like most shojo anime.

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2017, 06:07:14 am »
If there are any other Bakugan brawlers, what is your attribute of choice?

Offline RONATRON

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2017, 02:53:06 pm »
Did anyone ever watch Erased - I thought it was a rather good one. not action but defs let an impression.

Number 1 pick to watch over and over again is One Punch Man though.