Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Chelsea Handler calls out Instagram over sexism  (Read 1617 times)

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Chelsea Handler calls out Instagram over sexism
« on: November 03, 2014, 07:55:50 am »

Chelsea Handler poses as topless Vladimir Putin, Instagram removes photo

"If a man posts a photo of his nipples, it's ok, but not a woman? Are we in 1825?" Chandler complained after her photo was taken down twice.

By Veronica Linares   |   Oct. 31, 2014 at 7:28 AM

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 31 (UPI) -- Chelsea Handler accused Instagram of being sexist after the image sharing site took down a photo of her posing topless on a horse a la Vladimir Putin.
Handler first uploaded the image -- a side by side collage featuring her and Putin riding horses topless -- under the caption: "Taking this town is sexist. I have a right to prove I have a better body than Putin."

When Instagram took down the photo, the comedian uploaded it again with a new caption: "If Instagram takes this down again, you're saying Vladimir Putin has more 1st amendment rights than me. Talk to your bosses."

After the image was taken down a second time, Handler shared a screen grab of the message she received from the company and wrote: "If a man posts a photo of his nipples, it's ok, but not a woman? Are we in 1825?"

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2014/10/31/Chelsea-Handler-poses-as-topless-Vladimir-Putin-Instagram-removes-photo/9381414753209/?spt=inf&or=1#ixzz3HzRRPyFc

Offline biobruin89

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Chelsea Handler calls out Instagram over sexism
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 05:02:18 pm »
I have a right to prove I have a better body than Putin."

She speaks the truth!

:e4444

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Chelsea Handler calls out Instagram over sexism
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 11:08:09 pm »
Nice boob pic.

The girl on the other side is great too.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)