General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Scariest Movie

(1/6) > >>

jimbo:
For all horror film lovers: What is the scariest film you've seen? I have watched a good many horror films but the one that I found most scary was The Grudge 2 with Final Destination 2 a close second.

David B:
Unfortunately horror movies don't freak me out anymore which I'm sad about. It was always fun getting scared. Growing up the first time I saw blair witch project in theaters and after i had to sleep on the floor of my parents room for week. The most current movie that just left me feeling grossed out and disturbed was the human centipede

Gman707:

--- Quote from: composerguy on November 20, 2014, 04:50:02 pm ---Unfortunately horror movies don't freak me out anymore which I'm sad about. It was always fun getting scared. Growing up the first time I saw blair witch project in theaters and after i had to sleep on the floor of my parents room for week. The most current movie that just left me feeling grossed out and disturbed was the human centipede

--- End quote ---
:3145 they are all predictable as hell now (pun intended). And some, like saw, miss the point. They are gruesome but not remotely scary.

SSKF:
I Love this Kind of Movies like Insidious...

jimbo:
I've watched Insidious 1 and 2. I can't wait to see the sequel. Even in my youth very few horror films really freaked me out. In fact hearing about the high occurrence of violent crime in South Africa scared me more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version