Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: New Naturist Documentary  (Read 4844 times)

Offline nudistboy26

• Nude with Towel
  • Hi, I'm David
  • Referrals: 0
Re: New Naturist Documentary
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2014, 12:50:04 pm »
Unfortunately I didn't see much positive in this one. The way the board members argued and turned things into such a political type argunent is exactly what we see from most clubs run entirely by the older generation (nothing against older people, it's just the way it is).

The other unfortunate aspect was that they also had little to no idea about recruiting younger members. The debate about allowing those new to naturism to not be naked for a period of time in my opinion is a no brainer. You need to allow people to see what it is all about and be comfortable before baring all. Rushing people and demanding that they be naked is not going to help. Different people take different amounts of time to find that level of comfort to join others naked. Some will just strip off as soon as they arrive but some may take as long as the second visit to actually take the plunge. Either scenario is fine in my book.

Just my opinion...

Your're so right Andrew, the initial contact with potential new members, needs to be very casual and relaxed, with absolutely no pressure
or demands. That kind of attitude, in the long term, only plays into the hands of the developers.

Offline dan108

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: New Naturist Documentary
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 11:17:15 pm »
I agree with everything others have said on this. I actually think the most positive part of the programme was when they had the yoga group visit and they were speaking to the young people doing the yoga
Always happy to chat by pm or Skype