Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Paranormal Activity  (Read 2617 times)

luvthemgiants

Paranormal Activity
« on: October 30, 2009, 11:20:24 am »
Hi all

going to see this tomorrow night with a few friends, was wondering if anybody else has seen it and what they thought about it?

looks a lot like Blair Witch to me, which i personally LOVED but i know as many people who liked it as despised it. Is this the case?

either way ill let you all know what i think on Sunday, i dont do spoilers so its ok

randomer909

Re: Paranormal Activity
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 10:05:41 pm »
I havent seen it but I have heard it is a very bad horror movie and its mostly a documentary with 5 minute snippits of very not frightening sequences :/. But that's not my actual opinion so you never know :)

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 11:17:38 pm »
I've heard my students say that they've seen people freaked out. Crying ang throwing up.

Not sure if that means thumbs up, or down.

:)
Joey

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 02:00:47 am »
I've heard my students say that they've seen people freaked out. Crying ang throwing up.

My uninformed guess would be that it's like the Blair Witch Project: only good if you go there with no expectations.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

luvthemgiants

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 03:29:24 pm »
Well, Paranormal Activity

i thought it was BRILLIANT.....properly scary and disturbing. Its an absolute treat of a Psychological Thriller. Very like the Blair Witch minus the annoying characters.

now i will admit it is not for everyone. its slow, very slow. nothing happens for large swathes of time.

but what a journey, from the very start you get into it and keep interested until the end, which is all you can ask really.

I would give this film a GOOD 8/10.....i can see other people giving it a 1/10, but its a very love it or hate it film.....but if you are into this type of film you will love it

randomer909

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 03:48:25 pm »
but its a very love it or hate it film.....
MARMITE :786 :345678

luvthemgiants

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 04:21:31 pm »
i was actually gonna say Marmite but i didnt know how many others would understand it  :3456

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 04:42:25 am »
i didnt like it too much. it was boring. also, this is such a minor detail but it kinda ruined the whole movie for me, (not a spoiler don't worry) she said they were together for three years, but she's still wearing a bra to bed?? from what all my female friends tell me, those things demand freedom at bedtime.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

luvthemgiants

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 12:06:28 pm »
some women with larger breasts prefer to wear a bra for support during the night.....my fiancee for example has a more then ample chest  :1234567, and she wears a bra to bed, we have been going out for for 4 years now

the reason is that she sleeps on her side and her breasts can be sore in the morning from gravity basically pulling them down towards the bed. the other reason is she wants to keep her breasts pert for as long as possible, and larger breasts obviously are more affected by gravity then smaller ones, and stretch downward.....she is only 26 and says she doesnt want droopy boobs :)

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 05:37:45 pm »
some women with larger breasts prefer to wear a bra for support during the night.....my fiancee for example has a more then ample chest  :1234567, and she wears a bra to bed, we have been going out for for 4 years now

My ex had huge breasts (34G) and she'd need more freedom at night because too long with a bra was making her crazy.

she is only 26 and says she doesnt want droopy boobs :)

Actually, a bra doesn't help but should only be worn for comfort. However, we might have found out your fiancee's issue with nudity.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 06:10:01 pm »
Glad to hear it was good.

Joey

luvthemgiants

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2009, 02:01:52 am »

My ex had huge breasts (34G) and she'd need more freedom at night because too long with a bra was making her crazy.

she is only 26 and says she doesnt want droopy boobs :)

Actually, a bra doesn't help but should only be worn for comfort. However, we might have found out your fiancee's issue with nudity.

:43

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 07:01:04 pm »
I like this films
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen