Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Walking naked - around the world  (Read 1711 times)

beachpuppy

Walking naked - around the world
« on: December 13, 2014, 11:40:32 am »
Just watching this beautiful video, with an almost meditative, zen-like quality:

"My current video work is titled, Walking Naked. To be naked liberates one from attachment and the restriction clothes add to one's body. Also, by being naked exposes one's body, putting that person in a vulnerable state, the only one within the environment stripped down to their basic form. Clothes signify different meanings, shapes and interpretations; labeling a person, they're identity, their class, race, style, etc. I want my video to signify the absence of those apparent meanings while traveling within various landscapes (global territories) throughout the world. Also, within this work I aim to challenge the limits between the public and private body and by removing my clothes this boundary or restriction that we are told (by law and social stigma) we should not cross becomes visible. In the work it is evident and understood that the line has been crossed and the barrier/boundary is broken. "
- Brandon Beacon Hill

Offline biobruin89

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Walking naked - around the world
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 10:57:03 pm »
Interesting video. How did he not get arrested in some of those places??

He's been to a lot of beautiful places, what a lucky guy. Also it was interesting watching his broken leg slowly heal over time. Cool post!

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 12:43:33 am »
great video  :e4444 :e2w
nude is natural

EJniceguy

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 05:29:25 am »
Awesome video, love the concept behind it, and good for him to have the courage to do something like this!